RQS Amnesia Haze - 150W/600W HPS - AquaFarm & Soil - GHE

re: RQS Amnesia Haze - 150W/600W HPS - AquaFarm & Soil - GHE

If you want the stretch probably around 10 inches or so maybe a bit higher. I think you will loose a lot of the lumens if you go any higher with a 400w. Did you switch the bulb to hps ? I think that the hps bulb promotes more stretching than a mh bulb, at least thats what they guy at the grow shop told me. Setup is looking real nice!:thumb:

Day 37/4:

Just did a res. change for transition - 15ml grow - 15ml micro - 15ml bloom for 20L - and Rotatet the Hydro so the AH2 gets more light then AH1 and then in 2-3 days ill rotate it agian - Loookin forward to budmadness :)

EC 1.3
Ph 5.7

Buds are developing nicely! :thumb:
I would clean up the very bottom of the plants because your not going to get much light to the lower parts of the plants. Just my opinion and other will agree and disagree. Defoliating seems to be a very touchy subject but to each their own. Either way the ladies are looking great and you will be smoking some very nice herb when all is said and done. :thumb:

Day 37/6:
Ill clean the bottom tomorrow morning when they wake up :) Damm the girls are eating and the Royal cheese er developing buds like its there birthday :p

IMAG0211_1_.jpg

thanks guys ill let the pots dry a little more out have read that they live in moist. today there where about 10 of them in each pot so ill hope i can hold em down :)

Day 36/10:

So its Day 10 of flowering, The Royal Cheese have start there bud Journey and the Amnesia Haze have begin there strech specially the AH1 that was a freaky little seedling at start but now its bigger then the AH2 but the AH2 are more bushy. :high-five:

Ec. 1.4
Ph 5.8

Day 36/12:

Did some Defoliation on the 1 of the Cheese to get more light to lower branches. The AH1 and AH2 are streching like crazy have to move the bulb 1" up today, still on the same water in res 10ml grow 10ml micro and 10ml bloom pr 10L. When should i change to early bloom nute mix? and should i defoliate all the others 2 ? the AH2 is so bushy u cant even see the stem??

Back
Top Bottom