RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Second Encore….
Trimmed 2 so far…geeez don’t y just love the bad back and the stare crazy eyes after an hour in the trim bin:)
AA599FDD-48AB-4CA3-9891-77A815F54620.jpeg
CC194987-09F1-47A5-BB8F-6027F7CBC7F7.jpeg
38BC8BDF-EF42-4CD8-B421-183B4BD87E11.jpeg
I think about 4/5 more days drying in there..
24c. 60%Rh in the tent… :)
It’s a haul off 3 autos in 70 days… if they where autos? ;) plenty of good sized buds and plenty of flarf.
Final word will be on the dry weight before the jars.
I’m like Ken Dodd… y can’t get me off the feckin stage:)

Ok …. 2nd to last post:)
F9A7F5F3-D32D-43D8-BAC4-998D70418A89.jpeg
7DB39E19-3913-4332-BE7E-956D61CF813C.jpeg
C2581404-FCA8-4C90-BDDE-71746172D5F7.jpeg
CD894366-8DE5-430C-A2AA-D6972EFAB21E.jpeg
220F8CE6-7BD5-44CF-B281-B28251C76063.jpeg
0BD0323D-1EEC-44B3-A996-AEBAA954A0C0.jpeg
7EBB706F-3D7A-4A21-B31F-82F8C446B8E1.jpeg
Definitely a bit earlier to the chop than I’d usually do..
878C867A-4D7E-465A-9095-DC66403C042E.jpeg

See what they trim up like before jarred up:)
9CAC15C6-A1AA-4265-BD94-9968A4BC76C6.jpeg
Thanks peeps …. Lovin it❤️

222A6CBC-BC27-49E5-A7EF-CECDA3DA2F07.jpeg
Wow. First, awesome haul. Those have to be autos. Did they start budding by themselves or when you flipped to 12/12? I can't imagine any bud giving those up in 70 days unless it's an auto, but what do I know? 70 days from seed you mean, right? Lol. But assuming they are autos, that's a really good yield. I may have to hit Bill up about his soil mix for my next grow, I assume you would agree based on what I've seen in your journal that you feel that soil mix has a lot to do with your success? Great job BL. Impressive. Dense trichome blankets.

Wow. First, awesome haul. Those have to be autos. Did they start budding by themselves or when you flipped to 12/12? I can't imagine any bud giving those up in 70 days unless it's an auto, but what do I know? 70 days from seed you mean, right? Lol. But assuming they are autos, that's a really good yield. I may have to hit Bill up about his soil mix for my next grow, I assume you would agree based on what I've seen in your journal that you feel that soil mix has a lot to do with your success? Great job BL. Impressive. Dense trichome blankets.
Hey @Jon
Hope your good mate
I’m gonna check that 70 days out, Im tripping…started on the 2nd of May ..wtf..
I’m a month out… 98 days
Yeah though bills mix is real good, I read the wrong tag …fme

Hey @Jon
Hope your good mate
I’m gonna check that 70 days out, Im tripping…started on the 2nd of May ..wtf..
I’m a month out… 98 days
Yeah though bills mix is real good, I read the wrong tag …fme
Lol. You get high, don't you? I can tell. You stoners and your short term memory loss.

What were we talking about again? :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Yeah that's different. 98 days you likely do have photos, or I suppose they could be real long running autos. I'd bet photos though. Might be a reasonable idea to try and know that from the start next time? Again - :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Lol. You get high, don't you? I can tell. You stoners and your short term memory loss.

What were we talking about again? :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Yeah that's different. 98 days you likely do have photos, or I suppose they could be real long running autos. I'd bet photos though. Might be a reasonable idea to try and know that from the start next time? Again - :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
Assumption.. the mother of most feck ups..
I ordered 2 little bags of autos and the Do’s was a freebie..
On the packet, there where 2 check boxes, one labelled Fem. the other Reg and neither of them where marked.. my first assumption was…they must be autos then..my second assumption was… If I’ve ordered 2 packs of autos, the seed bank surely wouldn’t send me fems as a freebie anyway..
They went in the same time as the blackberry moonrocks but showed no interest in flowering until I flipped to 12/12.
Even now I’m unsure, as the flowering did seem pretty rapid to get to amber trichs??
It’s eating the stuff that feckin scrambles the grey matter for me…:)
Thanks as always Jon,

Assumption.. the mother of most feck ups..
I ordered 2 little bags of autos and the Do’s was a freebie..
On the packet, there where 2 check boxes, one labelled Fem. the other Reg and neither of them where marked.. my first assumption was…they must be autos then..my second assumption was… If I’ve ordered 2 packs of autos, the seed bank surely wouldn’t send me fems as a freebie anyway..
They went in the same time as the blackberry moonrocks but showed no interest in flowering until I flipped to 12/12.
Even now I’m unsure, as the flowering did seem pretty rapid to get to amber trichs??
It’s eating the stuff that feckin scrambles the grey matter for me…:)
Thanks as always Jon,
I hear you man, I'd have gotten confused too. The seed banks could be better about that particular thing. I see it all the time in people's journals. Hey, bottom line, you got a nice harvest. No complaints I guess?

Second Encore….
Trimmed 2 so far…geeez don’t y just love the bad back and the stare crazy eyes after an hour in the trim bin:)
AA599FDD-48AB-4CA3-9891-77A815F54620.jpeg
CC194987-09F1-47A5-BB8F-6027F7CBC7F7.jpeg
38BC8BDF-EF42-4CD8-B421-183B4BD87E11.jpeg
I think about 4/5 more days drying in there..
24c. 60%Rh in the tent… :)
It’s a haul off 3 autos in 70 days… if they where autos? ;) plenty of good sized buds and plenty of flarf.
Final word will be on the dry weight before the jars.
I’m like Ken Dodd… y can’t get me off the feckin stage:)
NOT 70 days… 98 Days omg..
Hi all my names Bud
I’m a Fooktardian, from a little place called Fooktard on planet Fooktardia:):)
Facts and science… huh;)

I hear you man, I'd have gotten confused too. The seed banks could be better about that particular thing. I see it all the time in people's journals. Hey, bottom line, you got a nice harvest. No complaints I guess?
Yeah man, no complaints here, been toking on some scissor hash for 2 days:)
Appreciate all the patience, I can be a right nug:)

Hey peeps, hope your good ya!
Dutch pro coir A+B
7gal air pot/ Bill284’s coir/bokashi/ frass/perlite.
2E4E6D4A-A4F4-43B0-88DC-56027414C1DD.jpeg
15.8 oz. off the one girl..omg, loads of little buds and flarf.. hell of a stint in the trim tent..
Massive thanks everyone, couldn’t do it without y’all ❤️
2 more girls to trim, both a lot smaller than this girl though..
:)

Hey peeps, hope your good ya!
Dutch pro coir A+B
7gal air pot/ Bill284’s coir/bokashi/ frass/perlite.
2E4E6D4A-A4F4-43B0-88DC-56027414C1DD.jpeg
15.8 oz. off the one girl..omg, loads of little buds and flarf.. hell of a stint in the trim tent..
Massive thanks everyone, couldn’t do it without y’all ❤️
2 more girls to trim, both a lot smaller than this girl though..
:)
Congratulations! Excellent harvest. Betcha your fingers were tired after that one. Lol. Great work.

Congratulations on the wicked harvest Bud!

Oh and a 98 day Auto is totally possible, especially when training is involved. I avg 3 months seed to finish.

Congratulations on the wicked harvest Bud!

Oh and a 98 day Auto is totally possible, especially when training is involved. I avg 3 months seed to finish.
Thanks matey.. always appreciated sir
All in between the 3 of them about 600g +
-minus the 45g I’ve just hot boxed the whole feckin house with :)
Put the magical butter decarb box in for a stint @ 250c .. omfg… it’s like a feckin cheech an Chong movie mate.. mrs going apeshit..
Don’t know why? It’s not like it’s illegal or anything here in this city with loads of neighbours.. wtf.. 250f. Aaaaaah. Fme I’m an eeediot..
thanks again though:)

Let me just recap on that last post on the edibles I was going to make ..
0A6AE12C-91AC-4A81-8F55-9C6AC94A1F49.jpeg
692B1286-DCCA-4B2A-B4AC-D5B107F23ECD.jpeg
Look at that.. at this point I was feeling right proud of myself.. y’all can probably already see the fuc* up on the way.. I didn’t :)
29B9854D-7357-45B1-A87F-65752ECAF249.jpeg
A74A097C-A6F5-43B3-B88A-E302792E9327.jpeg
I wish I’d of had the nerve to stay calm and take a few photos through the weed fog, not so.. nonono. I was running around in a total feckin panic with a box emitting 45g of weed smoke in one hit..
I’m in the dog house big time…kids are even having a go..
if you don’t hear from me I’ve been nicked..;). Fme.
I haven’t even got to the plugging in bit yet, feel like a kid with a toy that’s a bit out of his age range.. :)
Peace and burnt buds peeps

7EDEE62E-0A91-4E3E-B6EA-904E159DA9E5.jpeg

Anyways all you kind chaps an chappetts.
I’m going to thank you all yet again for having a peek at my nonsense .. however.. it is time..
Ken Dodds leaving the stage.:)
It’s been loads of fun peeps
Loads of love to y’all
I’m off
2E7651D9-F13A-46C9-BCBE-99B23A20E630.jpeg
youve been the sprinkles in my doobie:)

Let me just recap on that last post on the edibles I was going to make ..
0A6AE12C-91AC-4A81-8F55-9C6AC94A1F49.jpeg
692B1286-DCCA-4B2A-B4AC-D5B107F23ECD.jpeg
Look at that.. at this point I was feeling right proud of myself.. y’all can probably already see the fuc* up on the way.. I didn’t :)
29B9854D-7357-45B1-A87F-65752ECAF249.jpeg
I wish I’d of had the nerve to stay calm and take a few photos through the weed fog, not so.. nonono. I was running around in a total feckin panic with a box emitting 45g of weed smoke in one hit..
I’m in the dog house big time…kids are even having a go..
if you don’t hear from me I’ve been nicked..;). Fme.
I haven’t even got to the plugging in bit yet, feel like a kid with a toy that’s a bit out of his age range.. :)
Peace and burnt buds peeps

Oh my....I can only imagine. Next time you want to decarb, use a Mason jar (shorter ones, with the lid loose) and instant pot for 40 min in high pressure. Not nearly any smell till you open the jar (smells a bit more then smoking a j), and a bit when the steam is released.

Best of luck my friend

Oh my....I can only imagine. Next time you want to decarb, use a Mason jar (shorter ones, with the lid loose) and instant pot for 40 min in high pressure. Not nearly any smell till you open the jar (smells a bit more then smoking a j), and a bit when the steam is released.

Best of luck my friend
Thanks buddy..
We police ourselves.. I should know better?… could be the 1lb a month I ingest, affecting my ability to think like an adult perhaps?

I don’t think I’ll ever be in so much pain that I need to consume that much erb..Mmmmm.
It’s been fun.. but one has to move on:)
Y know what .. that’s how I’ve done most of my batches of butter.. pressure cooker same way as in the link that you posted.
I thought the decarb box would contain a bit of the smell… but not at 250c:)
Thanks for your time as always Rex appreciated

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom