RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

In case I’ve already fecked these up.. I’ve ordered 10 GSC autos from Weed Seeds Express.. + 10 Chiquita Banana.. give it a go ey?
I’ll Try an get at least one on before the GSC shows over.
I do have some GSC fems from them as well, but gonna wait an have a look at the experts smash em first.
I’ve also ordered a light from another of 420’s sponsors, which should be here tomorrow.
let y’all check it out in a week or so.. once I’ve got my room arrangement finalised. .
In the meantime... I’ve got an in-line carbon filter going attached to an iso max. which frees up an extra pot space in the tent... wey hey. Also got a mountain air silenced fan for the inlet.. it’s total over kill, for a small space, but my thinkn is... if everything does the job and tics along nicely on the low settings. It’ll all last a bit longer and any fire risks are hopefully lessened, with nothing running at full pelt. ( lights). A big plus with the fans is the near inaudible whisper while Running low speeds but shifting a ton of air.
Peace an buds to y’all
NICE! I came this close to ordering those Chiquita Bananas yesterday and I got the Ghost Train Haze instead. Cool. I hope you grow that so I can see it. Great minds think alike? Lol.

Hey bud! All the plants are looking great here, loving the diesels and their stature.

The thing I've noticed about autos is its best to only transplant the oncenif you can help it. So like Jon does, or like I used to do as well, is plant the seed in a solo cup, then once a decent amount of roots are there transplant to final container. Now what I do, and seems to be a lot more simple like you've done, is plant into a peat pod or rapid rooter, then once it pops above ground I plant them into the final container. I try not to leave them for a few days or more like you did. The only reason for that, is I have read in the past that when the roots of an auto start to circle the bottom of their container, that's when they will flower. Any science to this I'm not sure of, I see your roots circled a bit, but not much.

Glad to see everything is going well with the nute trials. I'm curious though.. were you asked to not mention these brands of nutrients? I ask because in your case, using multiple different nutes, it could get confusing for the readers to decipher what each nute is by letter. I had the understanding we could mention them or talk about unsponsored products in our journals, just not blatantly advertise them.

Hope you have a great weekend!
An you , have a good weekend:)

Hey mate, thanks for the advise..
I was thinking the same about the roots, hope they don’t go to flower yet, but we’ll soon see.
Is it ok for me to mention the nuts then.. nobody has asked me not to. Just assumed it to be.:)
Didn’t get how it all worked at first.. got a better idea now so trying to help out where I can.
I don't think they will start to flower on you, that info is from 3 or 4 years ago now and could be found to be untrue, I'm not sure.
I did see a neat article this morning though about how topping and stressing an auto can actually make veg longer and not flower so soon. Strange little beings, I'll post the link below, gotta go find it again.

I'd say you're good to mention the names of the nutrients you're using when typing your updates for each plant. I have never been asked to not mention the names of my unsponsored products, but I do know not to make it look like your advertising for them.

Edited because I forgot that link haha

NICE! I came this close to ordering those Chiquita Bananas yesterday and I got the Ghost Train Haze instead. Cool. I hope you grow that so I can see it. Great minds think alike? Lol.
I most certainly will sir.. grown they shall get ASAP . :)
You changed your mind, though ;).
Have you smoked any Ghost train before matey?

I most certainly will sir.. grown they shall get ASAP . :)
You changed your mind, though ;).
Have you smoked any Ghost train before matey?
No I never have! But everything I read about it says powerful punch and that's kind of my thing. Got any commentary, assuming you have smoked it or grown it?

Day six for the babies.
Not all looking pristine, but I’m not worried about anything yet, I’ve had that distortion on the leaves before and they’ve come good .
Interested to know what it is though? Ph?
8045DE04-9DC5-436F-A848-7CCE5F484552.jpeg
76461E54-0291-4BC1-8C62-8D194F1BB0B6.jpeg
9EC56776-1F05-49A5-A31B-BAE4F0B113D0.jpeg
D8DCF622-BABE-41CB-9DA4-8252B3D6368F.jpeg
801BF7F7-4164-471E-A0B8-867C41FD9B15.jpeg
71BCF96C-35B2-420F-B378-EA4913C2A995.jpeg

All on canna start, rh 60%
temp 27c
Could be the transplant , maybe temp abit high and rh a bit low for this stage of growth.

An rh of 60 is fine so long as you can get your temperature in the right range, you can refer back to that vpd chart I posted for ya.

The babies look fine, at this stage, the twisted leaves could be anything from the heat to getting used to the ph. I have lots of seedlings come out with some twisty leaves.

I don't think they will start to flower on you, that info is from 3 or 4 years ago now and could be found to be untrue, I'm not sure.
I did see a neat article this morning though about how topping and stressing an auto can actually make veg longer and not flower so soon. Strange little beings, I'll post the link below, gotta go find it again.

I'd say you're good to mention the names of the nutrients you're using when typing your updates for each plant. I have never been asked to not mention the names of my unsponsored products, but I do know not to make it look like your advertising for them.

Edited because I forgot that link haha
Thanks for that @dick23rk
That is a great link, don’t think I need to know anything else . In a Nutshell for us all.
Lovin it matey

An rh of 60 is fine so long as you can get your temperature in the right range, you can refer back to that vpd chart I posted for ya.

The babies look fine, at this stage, the twisted leaves could be anything from the heat to getting used to the ph. I have lots of seedlings come out with some twisty leaves.
I think everything I’ve grown so far has had a twisted leaf or 2 at some point:) if it had happened last year , I’d of been squawking about( I did), but thanks to all the help from you folks over the last year or so. Nowadays..I know better.
peace an buds to ya.

I think everything I’ve grown so far has had a twisted leaf or 2 at some point:) if it had happened last year , I’d of been squawking about( I did), but thanks to all the help from you folks over the last year or so. Nowadays..I know better.
peace an buds to ya.
It all comes with time, every grow you'll get better and more efficient.

Day six for the babies.
Not all looking pristine, but I’m not worried about anything yet, I’ve had that distortion on the leaves before and they’ve come good .
Interested to know what it is though? Ph?
8045DE04-9DC5-436F-A848-7CCE5F484552.jpeg
76461E54-0291-4BC1-8C62-8D194F1BB0B6.jpeg
9EC56776-1F05-49A5-A31B-BAE4F0B113D0.jpeg
D8DCF622-BABE-41CB-9DA4-8252B3D6368F.jpeg
801BF7F7-4164-471E-A0B8-867C41FD9B15.jpeg
71BCF96C-35B2-420F-B378-EA4913C2A995.jpeg

All on canna start, rh 60%
temp 27c
Could be the transplant , maybe temp abit high and rh a bit low for this stage of growth.
You have a dead bug on number 2.
Bill

Alrighty good people..
Hope your days a good’n:)
If not? You might want to look at something else for a bit;) my day so far is pretty darn good. And I wouldn’t want to appear like I’m gloating or anything, :)
Got the Sylstar GL-4000 LED panel delivered today..
I’ve been looking for a while to replace the 3 strip lights I’ve got..and to my very good fortune I’ve acquired this beauty.. it was a reasonable price at £419 . I ordered yesterday afternoon from the dark side, the force was strong for Sylstar as it arrived not 3 hrs ago.
im pretty impressed.. looks and feels like quality, got plenty of control with the built in dimmer. And I can’t wait to put it to the test. The real test is in the growing , but so far this lovely little thing is all singing and dancin’
Excellent job so far @Sylstar
I’ll attach some pics once everything in order in my happy space:)
Peace to y’all

My only complaint , and it could be a big one for uk 420 growers.. @Sylstar is the lack of discretion with the packaging.. 2 stickers stating very clearly what’s in the box and what you want it for.. no prob if we’re all growing tomatoes and micro greens though ;)
5DE81D3C-EE8B-46F9-B868-098ABB250DA6.jpeg
peace an love to y’all
Lol. You'd think they'd figure that one out after a few letters or reviews. Way to go on the new light! New lights are always exciting.

Lol. You'd think they'd figure that one out after a few letters or reviews. Way to go on the new light! New lights are always exciting.
Hey man.. yeah, excited.. well, as excited as I get anyway..;)
It’s real nice, sleek. I have 3 x1200mm white street lights it’s gonna replace.. keep the veg mini tent cooler and a better light spectrum as well, can’t complain.
I’m down the rabbit hole trying to keep a nice healthy happy space in the loft.. F*****’ difficult, let me tell ya.
I’ve now got all the gear apart from some sort of air cooler to keep a small sealed space chilled enough to run the exhaust and inlet through.
I’m splitting my space in half with both sides sealed( pretty much. )If I just concentrate on keeping the veg side outside the tent cool should make things a bit more temperate all round.. do you know what i mean?

Hey man.. yeah, excited.. well, as excited as I get anyway..;)
It’s real nice, sleek. I have 3 x1200mm white street lights it’s gonna replace.. keep the veg mini tent cooler and a better light spectrum as well, can’t complain.
I’m down the rabbit hole trying to keep a nice healthy happy space in the loft.. F*****’ difficult, let me tell ya.
I’ve now got all the gear apart from some sort of air cooler to keep a small sealed space chilled enough to run the exhaust and inlet through.
I’m splitting my space in half with both sides sealed( pretty much. )If I just concentrate on keeping the veg side outside the tent cool should make things a bit more temperate all round.. do you know what i mean?
I do, and I have an idea for you. Do you possess a window air conditioning unit you could use? As long as you have an open space behind the unit to vent the heat out the back that's generated creating AC, they work WONDERS for both cooling a small space AND controlling and lowering humidity. I swear by them. And you don't even need all the fancy bullshit I did in my set up. You can literally just do what is in the picture below. Half the unit blows cold AC air into the tent, and the other half into the garage, which is great. I sealed the hole with a combination of duct tape and towels. The seal is more for light leakage than anything else, as you do have to watch that. But it's SO easy. SO effective. And only adds around $60/month to the electric bill. If you can handle all that, it might work for you. Here's a pic to show you exactly how easy it is: This took me five minutes to set up.

Might not be the answer for you, but there's one viable idea that works for someone. Lol.

Front of unit pushed against hole in tent.jpg

Top of unit showing seal for light at tent.jpg

Side of unit showing rest of seal.jpg

I’m going to set up a little light testing space , well as much as I can test without a spectrometer an all the fancy testing kits.
I’ve bought a little lux tester for the job.
Got some real good lights to compare it to. It’s only t for personal use and anyone here to have a look. I want to see for myself what footprint is optimal for my space. If I’m honest, bigger ain’t always better in the light department, if it isn’t the heat, it’s the intensity of the light that bring other issues, usually directly related to the wallet;) to fix.
Not going to be the same for everyone’s space. So I suppose it’s just trying to find what’s optimum.
Difficult with the crazy weather and temps in the loft, but it’s coming along.

I do, and I have an idea for you. Do you possess a window air conditioning unit you could use? As long as you have an open space behind the unit to vent the heat out the back that's generated creating AC, they work WONDERS for both cooling a small space AND controlling and lowering humidity. I swear by them. And you don't even need all the fancy bullshit I did in my set up. You can literally just do what is in the picture below. Half the unit blows cold AC air into the tent, and the other half into the garage, which is great. I sealed the hole with a combination of duct tape and towels. The seal is more for light leakage than anything else, as you do have to watch that. But it's SO easy. SO effective. And only adds around $60/month to the electric bill. If you can handle all that, it might work for you. Here's a pic to show you exactly how easy it is: This took me five minutes to set up.

Might not be the answer for you, but there's one viable idea that works for someone. Lol.

Front of unit pushed against hole in tent.jpg

Top of unit showing seal for light at tent.jpg

Side of unit showing rest of seal.jpg
Thanks @Jon appreciated matey..
Unfortunately I’ve no window.. I was contemplating putting in a veloux loft window..but as I say ,, fme. Rabbit hole.:)

Back
Top Bottom