RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Hey @dick23rk
Hope you had a good weekend?
Think it’s a genetic thing with the twisted little sisters, it’s the Blackberry moonrocks that are deformed a bit. The Do si dos all ok for now.
Of course it still could be an environment issue I suppose with the moonrocks liking things a bit diffferent.
On a different topic, I remember you asking if I used silica of any kind an I said I didn’t fancy it. Is there one you recommend?
I’ve just got a free 250ml bottle off the grow shop where I bought my light.( courtesy for all the messin about) organic stuff, looked it up. And it comes at a fair price.. I’m going to try it anyways on one of the diesel ladies, see what happen.
Peace to ya man

Diesel lady 2 an 3
69D86984-CB05-40E3-ABEF-C8310F76DA08.jpeg
6B251C51-15D1-4751-929B-3D3C05ED6F6D.jpeg
All a bit messy in there soz. Stil trying to sort out my space;)

Hey @dick23rk
Hope you had a good weekend?
Think it’s a genetic thing with the twisted little sisters, it’s the Blackberry moonrocks that are deformed a bit. The Do si dos all ok for now.
Of course it still could be an environment issue I suppose with the moonrocks liking things a bit diffferent.
On a different topic, I remember you asking if I used silica of any kind an I said I didn’t fancy it. Is there one you recommend?
I’ve just got a free 250ml bottle off the grow shop where I bought my light.( courtesy for all the messin about) organic stuff, looked it up. And it comes at a fair price.. I’m going to try it anyways on one of the diesel ladies, see what happen.
Peace to ya man
Hey man, not a bad weekend at all. Still didn’t catch a dam fish though haha

Silica is a great additive for plants. It can help with a lot of things like sturdier branches, nutrient uptake and can even add some resistance to pests and diseases. What product did you get? The only silica additive I have used is ArmourSi from general hydroponics at the recommended dose. Silica additives will also bring your water pH up instead of down like your other nutrients bottles would.

Hope that bit of info helps, it wouldn't hurt to use it if other nutrients you use lack it.

Hey man, not a bad weekend at all. Still didn’t catch a dam fish though haha

Silica is a great additive for plants. It can help with a lot of things like sturdier branches, nutrient uptake and can even add some resistance to pests and diseases. What product did you get? The only silica additive I have used is ArmourSi from general hydroponics at the recommended dose. Silica additives will also bring your water pH up instead of down like your other nutrients bottles would.

Hope that bit of info helps, it wouldn't hurt to use it if other nutrients you use lack it.
Bril matey.
Bio green x force is the one I got sent 250 ml

Bril matey.
Bio green x force is the one I got sent 250 ml
I just had a look at it, seems like a pretty strong additive since 15ml will do 100 litres of water. That should last you quite a while. It also contains boron and molybdenum which a lot of nutrients seem to have less of. I'd use it at recommended dose depending on which nutrient line you're going to use it with and how much of those trace nutrients are already in them. Seems like a great additive.

I just had a look at it, seems like a pretty strong additive since 15ml will do 100 litres of water. That should last you quite a while. It also contains boron and molybdenum which a lot of nutrients seem to have less of. I'd use it at recommended dose depending on which nutrient line you're going to use it with and how much of those trace nutrients are already in them. Seems like a great additive.
Thanks again matey. As ever, concise and really informative. Brill
Peace to ya

Day 8 for D-S-do’s and Blackberry moonrocks

Mantis
Starting today, I’m going to be giving the bunch their different brand of nuts
2ltr tap water
10ml Mantis
Ph 5.7
Job done :)
DSD
21A8E517-BFAA-4A4D-988A-5C93D85F3340.jpeg
Bbm
She does not look happy, but I think she’ll pull round after a bit of tlc.
154C12F4-4A30-4E50-B394-4460531DA720.jpeg

Canna Start
8ml
2 ltr tap water
Ph’d down to 5.8
Do si dos.
0965B024-F14A-4E8E-8849-1B415ECA8416.jpeg

Bbm
Again. This girl not lookin perky at all.
675353EA-256D-4691-9E4C-5A9FA0CA7ACA.jpeg

Dutch pro, Original Grow
Soft Water
The recommended dose @ 3ml ltr part A and B. I’m going 1/3 strength.

Part A 2ml
Part B. 2ml
2ltr kings hill soft water.
Ph 5.8

Do Si D
ED75335C-5C12-4E16-B2C8-4D3A598B2CA3.jpeg
Bb moonrocks,
3A70DB30-F7CF-4670-8176-72D91C8821ED.jpeg
another twisted sister temp still a little on the high side @ 27c
Rh 61%
Tiz what it is for now.
Peace an buds to y’all .

Day 10.
Do Si Do .. Bbmoonrocks

Mantis
D-S-D
AB3D3854-0036-4242-B1AD-D7DD73563347.jpeg
Bb-Moonrocks
The twisting on the leaves looks like it’s showing itself as a def?
I’ve got some mono nuts that you mix 1ml/L
So I’ve mixed up 2 litre one of calcium and one magnesium . I’ve put some into each of the girls pots, hopefully sort itself out.
The Dutch Pro Bb-Moonrocks looking worse.
CC63639E-848B-4B2F-9153-6FE4D23CE9BE.jpeg
206D22F6-A702-4C54-9BD4-8FAB95206AC3.jpeg
Stay healthy an peace to ya

Day 10.
Do Si Do .. Bbmoonrocks

Mantis
D-S-D
AB3D3854-0036-4242-B1AD-D7DD73563347.jpeg
Bb-Moonrocks
The twisting on the leaves looks like it’s showing itself as a def?
I’ve got some mono nuts that you mix 1ml/L
So I’ve mixed up 2 litre one of calcium and one magnesium . I’ve put some into each of the girls pots, hopefully sort itself out.
The Dutch Pro Bb-Moonrocks looking worse.
CC63639E-848B-4B2F-9153-6FE4D23CE9BE.jpeg
206D22F6-A702-4C54-9BD4-8FAB95206AC3.jpeg
Stay healthy an peace to ya
What does "showing itself as a def" mean? What's a def?

Hey bud. I'd say the issues that are showing in the moonrocks with twisted leaves is a genetics things if they are all doing it. Only other thing it would be at this stage should be ph fluctuations or environment (heat). I see there's a few rust spots on just the moonrocks as well, keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse. A plant that young shouldn't have a calcium deficiency, so I wouldn't change anything right yet since all the others seem quite healthy

Hey bud. I'd say the issues that are showing in the moonrocks with twisted leaves is a genetics things if they are all doing it. Only other thing it would be at this stage should be ph fluctuations or environment (heat). I see there's a few rust spots on just the moonrocks as well, keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse. A plant that young shouldn't have a calcium deficiency, so I wouldn't change anything right yet since all the others seem quite healthy
Thanks matey..
appreciate that.. I shall hold up for a bit see what happens.
The heat has been a bit all over the place, ranging from 24 to 28c , nothing I can do about it just yet.. soon though..hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom