RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Good night Diesel 1/2/3
It’s been a pleasure❤️
0080475F-727F-4B43-94D7-479C4D835213.jpeg
D768C0C3-725C-4F81-A858-07D165E06C6F.jpeg
562C6348-0DAB-4B67-9FEE-7AB06829E681.jpeg

Congratulations on the harvest mate. That is one hell of a lot of produce :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you kindly sir.. be interesting to see what’s what when it’s all ready. Smells pretty darn fanfeckintastic at the min though:)
Most of it will be eaten in some form or other.. going to have a go at some bubble hash with the trim..another thing I never knew existed.. should be fun( ish)
Wouldn’t mind one of those magic butter machines at some point too.:)
Peace an buds man..

Morning bud love .
Hope you get the tw**s sorted, they are annoying and their larvae do alot of damage to the roots under the soil. Maybe that is what's going on with the marks on the moonrocks?
The Americans here use mosquito dunks broken up into water, that seems to do the trick when they water the plant with it. I wonder if there's a UK equivalent?

Hash making is on my to do list this year, love me some black hash.
Peace.

Morning bud love .
Hope you get the tw**s sorted, they are annoying and their larvae do alot of damage to the roots under the soil. Maybe that is what's going on with the marks on the moonrocks?
The Americans here use mosquito dunks broken up into water, that seems to do the trick when they water the plant with it. I wonder if there's a UK equivalent?

Peace.
Mafternoon sir
Thanks for taking the time mate.
I’ll have a look see what they are over here, not long read on Emilya’s journal, about how to rid yourself of these pesky little shits. As you say. There was plenty of talk on these mosquito dunks..and a few other bits an bobs..
thought I had them gone a while ago.
Gonna give it another go with some nematodes at some point too..
Thanks again:)
Peace an buds to ya

Howdy do
How's it going.
Have you tried to get your links working in your signature?
Or is it just on my end that they are broken..
hey mate, didn’t realise there was anything wrong with them. It’s all on the same journal is probably why. Didn’t think that they where links:) just what Ive been up to. Doh
Should I start new journals each time? I’ve just kinda been rambling on through overlapping the grows.

Morning bud love .

Peace.
Mosquito dunks en route Monsignor..
Thank you:)

Howdy do..
You can run all your journals and grows in the same thread if you like. It's entirely up to you. Just it's really handy to have a link to your journal in your signature. It helps other members navigate to your thread easier.

Just I wanted to check up on your progress and I went to hit the title in your signature and it didn't link me to your page. So I had to go searching manually for it.. it's just a short cut for other members really. Does any of this makes sence?. I do believe I am rambling at the moment...well that's what wifey has just said.
She said I'm producing words out of my mouth, but none of them make a sentance. :laugh:

Howdy do..
You can run all your journals and grows in the same thread if you like. It's entirely up to you. Just it's really handy to have a link to your journal in your signature. It helps other members navigate to your thread easier.

Just I wanted to check up on your progress and I went to hit the title in your signature and it didn't link me to your page. So I had to go searching manually for it.. it's just a short cut for other members really. Does any of this makes sence. I do believe I am rambling at the moment...well that's what wifey has just said.
She said I'm producing words out of my mouth, but none of them make a sentance. :laugh:
Thanks mate
Do you know how I make them link?

Thanks mate
Do you know how I make them link?
Errrmmmmm no:rofl:
I have to get wifey to do it for me as I'm bloody useless with tech..

I did make a link to a page once, so it will be similar.
If you go to the first page of your journal and press this icon thing with 3 dots.
Screenshot_20210613-222725.jpeg

The share button. Select copy link address..

Then go to your signature page thing and press this button
Screenshot_20210613-222746.jpeg

The chain link thing.
It should say URL. Paste the link you copied where it says URL, then add what writing you want below it and save..
Think that will work

Well... better late than never I suppose:)
SYLSTAR GL 4000 is open for business at Bud’s.
This lovely little power house of a light is presently lighting up.... Chiquita Banana x2 (CB) and Pinkman Goo x1(PG) both strains provided by WeedSeedExpress on a buy 2 get one free deal.. couldn’t resist:)
There’s an extra CB thrown in as I thought I’d broken the first transferring from the jar to the root riot cube..(turns out I didn’t :))
3F65283C-445E-4660-B428-92684341C62C.jpeg

everybody’s new home:)
I’d like to say that I have a definitive plan, and tell y’all what I’m going to do from start to finish ..and then jolly well do it.. ha.. that stuff never works for me..
so here’s what I’ve got.. 3 fems in 3 cubes under a splendid little light. Do I know anything else at this point? Mmmm.. Perhaps, the medium, pot size, nutrient line, veg time, topping, quad line?? Meh, do I f**k, those sort of decisions aren’t made here.. in all likelihood. I’ll be forced into something at the last, because
A: I’ve waited too long to act
B: I’ve f***ed something up
C: I didn’t have a plan.
That’s the plan an y’all welcome :)
Peace an many many buds to the world❤️

Hola @Sticky fingaz
How’s you doin?
I didn’t even know they where supposed to be links if I’m honest.. just tought it was a list of what I’ve been up to.. :)
Doh!:)
omg bud love thats awesome. :laugh: :rofl:
Bill

Hey perps
Hope y’all good ya!
Well... I’m very much thinking these Do’s girls are fems.. not one sign of any more pistols..but a whole lotta growth..BUGGER;)
00192E93-0A90-48E3-B063-8A2E30AD7CA8.jpeg
C802F498-82C9-4F3F-A5EA-FE5FABD1D1D2.jpeg
03F38FC7-4CB5-4A33-9C0A-BD85318FDCED.jpeg
not sure what to do about it really? I’d of certainly topped and done a bit of lst if I’d known. Now there’re feckin massive, and I’ve still got the BbM autos in flower.
Sooo.. what to do? Top them and let em grow to the end of the auto cycle..flip em, and suck it up on the autos??
gotta be said, I’m very much NOT enjoying the heat management up here, plants all still ok for it I tink.
Seedlings roughin it out at a steady 34c, everywhere else a cooler 31c. Trying to run before I can walk. Gonna have to have a rethink on the set of the fans.
Major prob getting the chopped buds to dry nice , bit of a wet hey smell coming out the bud box.. hope it goes?
The BbM budding up, taller mantis girl looks like a different plant to the DPro.
3E4B4E32-21DF-4C17-A5F3-47E217A28DB8.jpeg
51F60CE8-C8B4-4701-ABBA-91C6B25A13E5.jpeg
It is way too scorchio up here for my delicate requirements ..feckfeckittyfeckfeck.
DFC77BC0-CACE-4C67-9439-A18EAD1B775C.jpeg
Peace peeps❤️

34°!!! Oh mate that's sweaty bo!!ock time, I feel for ya.
What time have you got lights on/off?

That Do's girl looks like she's turning, but still gonna grow a bit. When you get the autos right, they get big nowdays and the bigger the pot, the longer the veg period, imo.
If they get too big give them a supercrop bud.
Hi mate, thanks for taking the time.
It’s up to 35c wey hey.
Had a little issue with what the feck to do with the Ac unit, never had one before, I must of thought the fairies made them as I’d never given the exhaust a thought.
As a quick fix. Before I have to start drilling holes through ceilings or walls, I’m now running it out of my already installed in-line carbon filter and my exhaust fan which is now off? If it works, it works.
The other problem with these AC units, is that.. they’re not exactly a stealthy machine.. Roars above the 4 fans going already..
Yeah man lights are off at 10pm on again at 4am. Probably be better lights out 6hrs in the day at this point,, good idea matey:)
Again it’s a toss up between the noise and the heat , I suppose.?
With having the pocket rocket Sylstar GL4000 on 24/24, the room hasn’t been getting a cold spell at night either, so we’re starting hot befor the sun bakes the tiles..mmm managing just about for now.. it can only get better;)
Thanks again for taking the time mate, appreciated:)

Back
Top Bottom