RQS Northern Light (Auto) LED First Grow

HortiNoob

This will be my first grow and just looking for feedback and advice. There will be one plant growing in a 3 gallon pot in a 3x3x6 tent. There is a 4 inch 190 CFM inline blower and carbon filter exhausting out the roof, no powered intake. I have a 7inch desk fan for now till plant is larger. thermometer and hydrometer also in tent. I used a small cfl till first serrated leaves came in and switched to my led ( black dog 240). The soil is fox farm ocean forest 100% of the pot. Distilled water haven't ph'd it yet but will before next watering. Connoisseur brand nutes have grow and bloom have not used any yet. I was given a small bottle of rapidstart which i gave 1/4 dose last watering and burnt my plant. My first signs of burn i flushed with 1 gallon of distilled water, about 5 days ago. The pot feels light but not empty light so waiting till tomorrow to water. Temp stays between 75-80 and humidity 50-60. Pictures will be up soon!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom