RQS Sweet Zkittlez: Noob Indoor DWC Grower

BirdieNumNum

Strain
Royal Queen Seeds - Sweet Zkittlez Feminised Photoperiod
Environment
Popped 3 seeds into a glass of warm water on the window sill (Mix of RO and some boiled tap (slightly hard))

How long did they take to pop from when you stuck em in water ?

I am tucking in to your journal for some insight thanks..

2019 Premium Seed Run

I have some Gelato and Sour Diesel but too busy with other grows to manage those at the same time.

I like your philosophy of trying lots of the newer strains - not enough time in the day for me atm...

I put my seeds in some damp kitchen roll and sprouted a good 24-36h later, it was the fastest strain in veg out of the last 4 I just ran, I have got 9 Gelato in veg at the moment .

what size tent and light are you using?

20190619_000957.jpg

One Up.

All 3 germinated one damped off though .. my fault. So I have 2 which is OK.

Under a Quantum Board (60w QB65 65 leds, samsungs LM301b (v2) cob leds with 2 row of epistar 660nm far reds )
DWC tank with bubblers
Seedling tent (120x70x70)

On the right with some cal /mag deficiency showing up...been neglected a bit since moving to this 80-100l DWC.

Under a 60W citizen COB at 3500k atm.

Just an update for anyone interested, because I hate coming to journals that just stop with no end result documented.

My wife's dad died a few months ago and i was growing some MM for her (and me after a 20 year break) because she had been trying CBD oil etc for her Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and seemed ok with the idea of growing our own. "I am looking forward to it" she told me once my first grow was in flower.

Anyhow, we had an argument over her brother and sister (who is a convicted fraudster - against my wife and her mother and ex husband) dragging their feet over the estate, having my wife drive 4 hours there and back to the dads house to clean and clear it whilst they did almost nothing and live 1/3 the distance.

I get a knock on the door and a call from the police telling em to come to the door. I open it and my wife is there with 2 police and she wants to move everything of hers out of our house. i shut my grow room door before opening the front door but there was plenty of smell in the house as i was not remotely expecting any of this especially as it was a weekend.

Police move the wife out and treat me like a wife beater, i explain how worried i am about my wife's behaviour etc etc and all the while the copper is looking up the stairs. Later confirmed by my wife you could smell weed. Police didn't go upstairs but after they left I had to take down all my plants. hung up crop that was ready enough to harvest and binned/trashed 8 other plants.

I didn't know if I would get a visit in the next few days or week - they were probably not going to come and raid me over the weekend etc because resources, likely scale of my operation etc etc ...

Anyhow I managed to dry and am curing my Easybud Auto 2 plant harvest and I got about 5 or so ozs dried weight but its not especially well trimmed. Smokes nice.

I continue to try work things out with my wife but for the moment as we also got an eviction notice, shes gone got a flat, has her sisters claws in her and saying she didn't want me to grow grass, i was spending too much money (shes spent 3 times what I on growing kit spent on rent etc and other costs doing her panic runaway act) etc adding that to her list of complaints I do with I had harvested some a week or so earlier and got her to smoke some with me as it would have helped her get a perspective.

So now ....I prob have maximum of three months in m/our house before I will get evicted so I might as well try grow and harvest some autos in that three months... Suffice to say vaping some cannabis is helping me through this nightmare. Wife and I have been happy, she is reacting badly to all the stress she is under and I am hopeful after a bit more time she will come round while I hold the fort.

Having to put up with (her and her sisters) typical ignorant bullshit about being stoned etc and me growing as some excuse for her behaviour. My wife stupidly also told her sister (estranged for 7 years) I was growing and she had asked for some ....but hey we all deal with this sort of wilful ignorance and duplicity over MM and other things in life.

So..there we go...Sometimes shit just happens ..

Back
Top Bottom