RR's Winter Grow - Krishna Kush - Black Kush 98 - OGK

You have those in the zone. :bravo:

. . . . I really like the color. outstanding!:thumb:
That is a great green.

Thanks guys! Lets hope I can keep them this healthy all through flower.
I had to do some LST on the Dinafem Cheese. She is the only plant that I didn't LST during veg and as of yesterday was only 3 inches from the lights. I bent her over a bit and tried my luck on an outer branch with a super crop. Ended up snapping the branch which no big deal there are more. Not even one hour later that broken branch was trying for the lights.
Here it is about 15 hrs later:
IMG_333617.JPG

IMG_333416.JPG

A couple group shots:
IMG_333717.JPG

IMG_333818.JPG

I did have to raise KK2 and the BK98 about six inches they just didn't stretch like the others. Also those 2 are in cloth pots (7.5g) and the KK1 and Cheese in 5g plastic pots. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not? I really do like my fabric pots but seems as the my LOS likes the plastic better, possible it keeps the moisture better? I don't know but I might try all plastic next round. It would open up my floor space better and allow for more air flow.

Pic dump Friday! Cheese is going crazy and as you can see she's even grown above the lights. Both of the Krishna Kush are getting frosty and BK98 is holding her own pumping up nicely.

Looks great man getting nice and frosty now.. are the leaves wet in some pics? Do ya foliar feed this far into flower? Maybe they are shiny from so many trichs haha.:high-five::yummy:

Thanks Toast! They are wet, its a Horsetail fern tea I use to prevent PM. I'll prob. stop spraying them next week. I started this when they were just a few days old and with having the tent this packed I'll take any help I can. The RH just hasn't been dropping this winter like usual.

Found some cool new discoveries in the garden this morning:

Cheese up close and personal

KK1

Random cheese pics

Watered them in this morning with 2 gal of a kelp/alfalfa tea. These girls sure have been a joy to grow so far, plus this soil is firing on all cylinders. Hope you guys don't mind all the photos, the fun is just beginning.

And the fun doesn't stop!!!
This grow is blowing my mind every time I pop my head in

Introducing Cheese Polyploid

Anyone else have experience with growing one of these? Looked up some info on the web and looks like there could be one cool flower on the way.

I don't have time to let the pictures all load in before I need to get back home, but I'm here. Ooooo.... yes I did! Oh RheinRover....

That looks like one of my double-headers. I've had a couple on plants I clipped right before flip. So that's what a polyploid looks like? How cool!

How did I miss this journal for so long? Thank you for caring enough to keep me company on some of my threads when I neglect you so. You're a good friend. :hug:

I seem to be overwhelmed by love today. These new threads do that and this one.... :circle-of-love:

Love your garden, by the way. Your trichome shots fill me with envy. Lol!

I don't have time to let the pictures all load in before I need to get back home, but I'm here. Ooooo.... yes I did! Oh RheinRover....

That looks like one of my double-headers. I've had a couple on plants I clipped right before flip. So that's what a polyploid looks like? How cool!

How did I miss this journal for so long? Thank you for caring enough to keep me company on some of my threads when I neglect you so. You're a good friend. :hug:

I seem to be overwhelmed by love today. These new threads do that and this one.... :circle-of-love:

Love your garden, by the way. Your trichome shots fill me with envy. Lol!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and trust me Sue I've never felt neglected by you. This will be my first Poly and I might be just a little too excited! Been smiling ear to ear since I saw it a few hours ago, or maybe thats just the canaoil caps haha!

How fast was that!!! Good afternoon Jim :Namaste:

Whorled Phyllotaxy - What is a whorled phyllotaxy?
(Google Search Def)

“With an opposite leaf arrangement, two leaves arise from the stem at the same level (at the same node), on opposite sides of the stem. An opposite leaf pair can be thought of as a whorl of two leaves. With an alternate (spiral) pattern, each leaf arises at a different point (node) on the stem.”

How fast was that!!! Good afternoon Jim :Namaste:

Whorled Phyllotaxy - What is a whorled phyllotaxy?
(Google Search Def)

“With an opposite leaf arrangement, two leaves arise from the stem at the same level (at the same node), on opposite sides of the stem. An opposite leaf pair can be thought of as a whorl of two leaves. With an alternate (spiral) pattern, each leaf arises at a different point (node) on the stem.”

Thanks for the knowledge drop, seems I have a bit of reading to do.

Also great to see some new faces around here. Welcome everyone and thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions/ gripes let me know.

Back
Top Bottom