RSO and Steroids

Kathyso

Hello everyone! I have a question and would appreciate feedback. Does anyone know if RSO can be used to wean off of steroids and even take the place of steroids? If so, what is the best way to do that. Thank you!

Is it for a family member with cancer or for your podcast? Made me feel terrible with the “actually it’s for cancer treatment (thanks for responding)”

Wouldn’t want to upset you if it’s a family member. If not please try and think about your approach next time. Your comment made me feel like my experience of cancer didn’t amount to anything 👊 I replied with a simple question.

Is it for a family member with cancer or for your podcast? Made me feel terrible with the “actually it’s for cancer treatment (thanks for responding)”

Wouldn’t want to upset you if it’s a family member. If not please try and think about your approach next time. Your comment made me feel like my experience of cancer didn’t amount to anything 👊 I replied with a simple question.

Wow. I've never seen someone be so negative about the oil and is effects. I'm a believer because I've seen what it can do and my wife and I use it everyday!
Everything in the video is true. True rso that is pure and high thc is amazing.
What are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom