RSO extraction possibilities?

Thodex

Hi there. i no the extraction methods used in order to obtain the RSO oil, but i was just wondering weather there is any possible way to do the extraction without having to use chemicals like alcohol? iv'e heard of the c02 extraction method but unfortunately i don't have that kind of money for a piece of gear like that.
Does anyone have any form of extraction for the RSO without the plant coming in contact with other chemicals?
Thanks all!

ohh yeah iv'e seen that way also, i was just wondering if there was like a simple well known way other then alcohol and unorthodox methods like straighteners :p thank you for replying though!

Hi there feel free to reply 5 times in a row to get your posts up to 10 so you can then send emails :)
what is this method?
i would like to extract the cbd from the plant so im left with the sticky cbd you then measure in mg but i cant find any methods that dont involve alcohol or other fiddly methods.
you could reply to this 5 times and then email me the recipe if you dont mind or just email it as a response on here.
thank you for your idea and time!

You can extract the chemicals from the plant matter by steam distillation using water and a basic pot still design.

One question for you Thodex, what's the reason you do not want to use alcohol for your extraction?

The only reason i didn't really want to be using alcohol was because i wanted to make it without coming into contact with any other chemicals, im just worried of consuming the oil once its been cooked with the alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom