RSO for Bowel Cancer: Need advice about suppositories - Vaginal or rectal?

Marie A

420 Member
Hi everyone. My friend is in stage 4 bowel cancer with tumours on bowel and abdomen. We have her some RSO for oral dosing and an olive oil infusion intended to insert. Should she insert suppositories vaginally or rectally? I just was told to use vaginal method but I didn't know if that's most appropriate for her with her having bowel cancer rather than cervical.
I assume it's better to use frozen suppositories instead of squeezing it directly from a pipette into vagina/rectum?

Thanks in advance, I would appreciate any help available as I have no clue what I'm doing.

wow, sorry to hear about your friend. I’m definitely not qualified to answer and there is a lot of hit and miss here on dosing & methods of administration. I know for some serious forms of cancer they use process called tacking where the rso is stuck to the dimples above or below your teeth along gum line, the idea is slow steady dose delivered thru the day.

also I think suppositories might happen 2 different ways but not sure … 1) most popular being the oil is mixed with an emulsifier so it forms into a wax like substance 2) fill your own capsules… guess they break down ok and all that but what do I know.

Since its cancer Regis I’m going for broke and gonna Phone 2 Friends dammit

@Phytoplankton to drop in for a nudge or maybe @InTheShed will be playing with keyboard tonight

Hello Marie.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I have used suppositories but I'm no expert. I learned how to use them from a former 420 member. Here are some links you may find helpful:

Suppository

Suppository Tutorial

A Base Treatment for Cancer

And, I don't know where you live but I bought my suppository molds from Etsy.

If none of these helps, let me know and I'll see what else I can find for you. :hug:

wow, sorry to hear about your friend. I’m definitely not qualified to answer and there is a lot of hit and miss here on dosing & methods of administration. I know for some serious forms of cancer they use process called tacking where the rso is stuck to the dimples above or below your teeth along gum line, the idea is slow steady dose delivered thru the day.

also I think suppositories might happen 2 different ways but not sure … 1) most popular being the oil is mixed with an emulsifier so it forms into a wax like substance 2) fill your own capsules… guess they break down ok and all that but what do I know.

Since its cancer Regis I’m going for broke and gonna Phone 2 Friends dammit

@Phytoplankton to drop in for a nudge or maybe @InTheShed will be playing with keyboard tonight
Sorry it took so long for me to get here but it looks like HG has got you covered!
Hello Marie.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I have used suppositories but I'm no expert. I learned how to use them from a former 420 member. Here are some links you may find helpful:

Suppository

Suppository Tutorial

If none of these helps, let me know and I'll see what else I can find for you. :hug:
:thanks:

Hello Marie.

Suppository

Suppository Tutorial

Thank you Hun for taking the time to share these links. Will watch now. Bless you

sorry to hear. at this point you hit it with everything god gives you.
internal and rectal are gonna introduce the compounds most direct, but i would go all out. go for broke.

Stage 4 colon cancer can be cured. My good friend was cured of stage 4 colon ca. He has been cancer free for over ten years. I hope she discusses these plans to use cannabis suppositories with her doctor, and follows his advice. We don't want to seem to be prescribing medical treatment for such a serious illness. There's enough of that going around today, God knows.

Best wishes for your friend to be cured. :)

there is nothing in cannabis that will interfere with any traditional treatment.
go for it whether the doctor is enlightened or not.

Back
Top Bottom