RSO: Helping my mom beat cancer

Vittoria

420 Member
Hello,

My name is Vittoria. I am 33 yrs old, from California originally, but currently live in Florida as of March. I hate that you cannot grow your own cannabis (medicine).

My super sweet bestest best friend, my mommy has ovarian cancer. In September we got her the marijuana card and will now start her on some sort of rso regimen.

I found (in Florida) trulieve has rso hybrid and indica. Not sure which to buy. Maybe both? I don‘t know, but before spending LOTS of $$$, thought I could get some opinions.

For now, she has been using about 100 mg a day of thc oil -1 month. For the first time in 7 months since being diagnosed, she said she is feeling almost back to normal.

Seeing her in pain was the worst thing in the universe, so I am so grateful for this medicine.

Best of luck to you and your mum. My best friend has been battling cancer for 3 years. The only pain relief he has is oil. Without he wouldn't be here..

Welcome to the community. So sorry to hear your mom is battling cancer. There is some great people here that will help or at least point you in the right direction. I think @SweetSue could be of assistance here. Could you help us out Sue?

Back
Top Bottom