RSO mama

:welcome: RSO mama to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

hi! i was certain you'd be 100pgs deep!
hey, if u don't already have your own thang, check these out... the link is as cheap n bug, as i could find, in combination. it does come from THEM... and took almost a month, but it'll quarter your filtration times.
best tip i found: freeze EVERYTHING- bud to booze. best auto set n forget- the mbe2, to full, at 180F, for an hr. come back & bubble free oil, never got too hot to damage the goods...

dry ice frozen... pee, yeller, or yeller gold!

Welcome rso your knowledge will be appreciated
hand broken, de-stemmed. no baseball bat. no blender. no grinder. freeze 30 min, shake every 5-10... decarb'd, first n extra dry, if u think too. say goodbye to chlorophyll stomach aches! cleaner than the clinics...

Dinglab,2000ml,Suction Filtration Unit,90mm Buchner Funnel,2 Litre Flask & Vacuum Pump Dinglab, 2000ml, Suction Filtration Unit, 90mm Buchner Funnel, 2 Litre Flask & Vacuum Pump:
41ey7nqAD-L.jpg

does it have the effect u want? i.e. does it work?
what temp did u use, did u monitor said temp and did it stop bubbling? ethanol can make one's mouth numb, but to my knowledge , mr. S. prefers naptha, hexane, iso and who knows what else. erin brockovich is prolly rollin...

r u using a thermometer?
i gave up the steamer, back to the house (all busted up lookin. like someone doin the walk of shame). i didn't care for- once the solvent boiled off, it was able to get DAMAGINGLY hot. so it's important to b standin there, when the bubbles end. in fact- it was a dance, to pull it in time to... finish bubbling, or damage product.
i got the laser temp for leaft surface temp... maybe used it, once for bleached leaves and it collected dust, til i started doin oil. temp is key.
boiling points of terpenes/cannabinoids- is easily found. 180F. works for me. i do decarboxylate, first.
have not been making rso for more than 6mo, but make it often. i prefer various batches to large ones.
if u can swing it- the mbe2 and buchner funnel - are priceless cheats/corner cutters.

and i dunno anyone who doesn't think it tastes like a floor scootin skunk's ash.

and if I use less than my norm & am not certain- show up late, etc- a stainless steel container on the coffee warmer AND THERMOMETER- confirm the status one way, or another. Rick's water droplets- lab teachers have supported it, for yrs.

we're talkin bout the cooker.
don't use a household/human/animal/internal thermometer!
put water in it. if it boils- u know it gets too hot. if it cooks rice/steams h2o- it gets too hot.
this needs to b happening, outdoors, with a fan.
one needs to b standing there, at the finish (tiny bubbles no more: pool of still/stilled, oil). remove from heat, asap and as that cooker has now been allowed to get above alcohol boiling point (the boiling fluid actually keeps it "cool", in terms of the initial temp plateau- it WILL STILL BURN U).

that's when i spatula into a small, stainless steel measuring cup, from the mbe2, onto the coffee warmer, into oral syringes n then, capsules so we don't have to taste. . significantly less than the source turbo.
sublingual/on ur tooth... faster delivery, but nasty nasty.

coffee warmer also gets too hot... so once it's the consistency u require- get it back off the heat source.
no open flames....
helps to have parchment paper around.

mornin, salt! ur at the starting gate, early. gonna b a good day, right!

Hello all.
I love RSO, firm believer. See the miracles all the time. I make some real potent stuff.:cheer: will help all I can....

:welcome: to the forum...

I make an equivalent to the RSO course of treatment. I extract using a rosin press, and will have a cannabiniod test kit by the end of next week.

Guess what? You joined at a great time! Our sponsor Mars Hydro is giving away at least one light in their current contest which ends on Friday. You can enter up to three times. There's a link to the contest thread in my signature block.

Some notes to help you with this forum:
Active participation is rewarded here. Reaching 50 posts will allow personal messaging, as well as voting and entry in our contests. You can congratulate the winners in past contests, and urge on those entering this month. Welcoming new members is also an easy way to increase your post count.

You can save money on your growing needs. Many of our sponsors offer member discounts, which are listed in this thread. Our sponsor Mars Hydro often has exclusive contests here. They have given away least three of their newest grow lights in the past few months. This is the thread to watch for Mars Hydro events. Note that their new SP and TS series of lights have won HID (MH, HPS, and CMH) users over to the LED side of life. SmokeSara, their representative checks in most week days, and will be happy to help you with your lighting needs.

Browse through the journals. You're sure to find one with the same growing medium and nutrients you use. Start your own grow journal here and update it at least weekly. That journal helps us to give better advice should you run into problems. It may take a while, but you'll have folks subbed in soon enough. Finally, if you don't know or are unsure about something, ask! Folks here are very friendly, and would love to help you succeed!

i was thinking that at least til u get YOUR methods down- using the pricey, less dangerous solvent, may b the way. once u have it down, u may b more confident ur not growing yourself a third nipple.
this was from a pricey vendor, who got it to me, faster, in a pinch. it can b found, around $60.
if u found it for less, please show me.
salt- i didn't know about alot of that so ty, once more.

Back
Top Bottom