Ruddies - DWC - Gavita Pro CFL/LED 1200W - Northern Lights X Skunk/Blueberry/Shaman

Re: Ruddies - DWC - Gavita Pro CFL/LED 1200W - Northern Lights X Skunk/Blueberry/Sham

27-8 Update

Veg room

Clones are going well, nothing much to do here

IMAG063914.jpg

The little guy who had some light leak issue has recovered really well, starting to grow and green up

IMAG063811.jpg

Nothern Lights x Skunk Clone three weeks

IMAG06379.jpg

Another Nothern Lights x Skunk Clone three weeks
IMAG06359.jpg

Another Nothern Lights x Skunk and a local unknown strain in the front

IMAG063412.jpg

Nothing new here but more growth

IMAG05919.jpg

IMAG058818.jpg

IMAG058713.jpg

IMAG058613.jpg

I can't find the angle to fit them all into one photo

IMAG064012.jpg

With Mars Hydro 300 on as well

Flower room update

IMAG06469.jpg

Shaman

IMAG06537.jpg

This shaman is one tall plant already over 6ft

IMAG064910.jpg

IMAG06478.jpg

Shaman starting to bud

IMAG065211.jpg

IMAG06559.jpg

Unknown strain starting to bud

IMAG06507.jpg

Russian Snow

IMAG065414.jpg

Russian Snow budding

IMAG06518.jpg

This is why you starting topping, deploying netting and LST. You end up with a mess like this. You want even growth and a level canopy.

Later on I'll post EC and other readings from a few buckets

Flower DWC is full and 2.2EC PH 5.7
if it matters I use Bluelab truncheon meter

Edit: A few hours later the Flower DWC bucket EC had floated to 2.5 and only a bit of water was used approx 1 gallon or 3L. I filled it up with just fresh water and EC went back to 2.1. PH 5.7

Veg room EC is at 1.6 PH 6.5. I am going to give them some water to get the EC down to approx 1. Still not sure what EC I should run plants in veg? any thoughts?

Also I moved the Mars Hydro 300 above the tall shaman it's now hanging wierd but securely attached. I'll post a pic later. I'd might get three more but the white ones aren't being made anymore. Also I like the idea they can be moved to supply light to those hard to reach places but I don't know if its a waste of money getting three little ones?

Re: Ruddies - DWC - Gavita Pro CFL/LED 1200W - Northern Lights X Skunk/Blueberry/Sham

28-8

Flower room EC was at 2.5 again. I dumped 2 gallons (6L) from the system and replaced it with freshwater with only cal/mag. I used 55ml of cal/mag because I wasn't using it in that res and I think I should have. My system is 16 gallons (55L) and so I used enough to make it 1ml per L. Once replaced with fresh water and cal/mag EC was at 1.9. Ph 6.2.

One thing got me thinking during the process, how much EC does cal/mag add because I don't know and it would be handy to subtract that from the actual reading or should I still aim for 1.2 EC with cal/mag included?

Veg room most buckets are half way full (I use much smaller buckets now @ 22L and 14L). EC is 2.0 Ph 6.4 before changing anything. Gonna measure a few more and start topping up.

I decided to check under the bandage of one of the plants I recently damaged and found it wasn't attached at all after a week and both ends were looking a little rotten.
I've taken the branch completely off and just left one layer of bandage and one layer of black electrical tape, I was told to not let light get too much into the stem and this damage is right at the top. :( I should have been more careful.

I also rearranged the plants in the veg room because some were really spreading out and needed more room.

Topped up with just fresh water in all buckets. EC on average was around 1.8 and about 1/4 of the bucket needed to be filled up. The EC is now 1.3 and PH @ 6.35.

Hello ruddie, thanks for these updation. I hope you will solve the rust spots problem soon. The other plants look great!:circle-of-love:

Ohh wow Thanks for popping in Sara.

Hey, today I moved my Mars Hydro 300 (the white one) about 15cm away from the top of my plants. Heat isn't an issue so am I ok to leave it there or should I move it further away. The problem is my plants are now so tall that they are above my light so I am using the mars to give them a blast up top.

pic here

IMAG06617.jpg

30-8

Veg room update

Need to fill up with fresh water EC floated up to 2.0 probably drank approx 2 gallons.

The yellowing in the leaves is disappearing each day and going back to green. Lots growth on buds and the pollination seems to have worked.

IMAG069211.jpg

IMAG068811.jpg

I would normally be upset to see seeds except this time, now I should have enough to continue growing for a while using some decent genetics. I had to rely on bag seed from bush :(

IMAG068314.jpg

Russian snow (ak47 x white widow) x Northern Lights #4 X Skunk seeds growing

IMAG068913.jpg

Russian snow (ak47 x white widow) x Northern Lights #4 X Skunk seeds growing

random pics

IMAG068713.jpg

Here's the bucket I made. A pump inside moves water up and back in through the four inlets. Circulation, splash and even capable of having a drip hose attached.

IMAG067910.jpg

IMAG06778.jpg

IMAG06729.jpg

IMAG069111.jpg

I've sorta lost track of this one, I thought it was a local bag seed but I am having my doubts. Either way very very stinky so far the strongest odor.

Update on flower room - week 7

Nothing much going on in the veg room.

They had a big drink of water over night.

The res was down to about 3/4 full which is worth noting because most days the res typically only lost a half gallon or so.
The EC was 1.5 @ 3/4 full so I filled it up with fresh water and the EC is down to 1.2. At 1.5 they had the big drink so I think they might like it around that level.

Buds are getting bigger.

IMAG07218.jpg

IMAG071510.jpg

IMAG071311.jpg

IMAG070610.jpg

IMAG070410.jpg

IMAG070312.jpg

IMAG07019.jpg

IMAG07218.jpg

Journal abandoned.

The Gavita light timer stopped working and left the lights on for over five days straight. Also excessive heat build up and it took me a while to work out the lights were not switching off and when I'd close the tent up the heat would build up for 12 hours.

They all went to crap I pulled the ones with buds and destroyed the taller one that didn't have a chance to bud it was a sad day.

Back
Top Bottom