Ruderalis: What to do?

CanadianStorm

Hello all!
I'd like to start saying that I am not looking to get banned or anything but I am extremely curious about what I could do with what I've got.

I had the chance to get my hands on some pure ruderalis seeds when I was in Ukraine. (picked it up myself)

I know it's extremely hard to find a pure strain, specially the ruderalis one. I'd like to know if any of you know a good, reputable seedbank who would buy what I've got? Since they sell hybrids for 10-15 euros A SEED ( crazy o_O) ehat would be the value of one pure ruderalis seed nowaday? Sorry again guys but I went through a lot of trouble to get my hands on that and I would like to provide an awesome seedbank who would give an honest price .

Thank you in advance!

I'm not sure you'll find a reputable seed bank willing to buy a bulk of seeds from an unknown individual. Your best bet would obviously be to ask the actual seedbanks as it's their decision to make. Just because someone here says they think a bank will take them doesn't mean the bank actually will.

I'm not sure you'll find a reputable seed bank willing to buy a bulk of seeds from an unknown individual. Your best bet would obviously be to ask the actual seedbanks as it's their decision to make. Just because someone here says they think a bank will take them doesn't mean the bank actually will.
True. But some guys maybe knew a open minded owner who can verify facts by asking questions, pictures , looking at the seeds ( a guy with tremendous experience) . This is a huge world but not a single seedbank offers it on sale maybe because of the autoflowering market? It's so paradoxal. Some are looking for them and have access only to hybrids. I'm almost disapointed.

Yes. I can only show stamps and such in my passports to prove that I was there indeed along with the picture but after all, it's all about trusting a canadian lmao. I'm pretty sure if I was a Nigerian, it would be quite a different story maybe. Sigh. Craaaazzzyyyy. I am thinking of traveling to Amsterdam to talk with people. If anyone has contacts there, it would be great . ^_^

No business will just trust you

Someone would have to grow some....period
yup. and since its a fast strain, it would take 2 weeks not even to show them leaf . it would solve the problem of having to talk like a b***h for hours trying to prove something lol. Strain confirmation technique solved. ! it's already a start :)

I'd maybe just keep the strain and breed some autos along the way. You find it very valuable so you should enjoy it rather than trying to convince a seed bank of its value, in my opinion. Wish you the best of luck though.

Attachments

• 3-types-cannabis-strains-mod.jpg
    3-types-cannabis-strains-mod.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 63
I'd maybe just keep the strain and breed some autos along the way. You find it very valuable so you should enjoy it rather than trying to convince a seed bank of its value, in my opinion. Wish you the best of luck though.

I'm not sure why they would not want something so hard to get our hands on :/ but what could be the price of a seed ? I'm curious.

Again

Proof is needed

And it's not hard....millions of Auto seeeds out there....and breeders go everywhere

Think your over thinking what u may or may not have

Back
Top Bottom