Ruderalis: What to do?

I have no concept of potential value but their lack of interest would be due to the reasons Chris has pointed out. Without them spending time and resources to verify the claim, it is just a seed to them. Im not saying they wouldn't want it but getting their attention and convincing them of it's value is an uphill battle.

Yeah I guess I'll just send emails to a couple seedbanks in Amsterdam who might be willing to test them. As I said I went trough so much s*** for them seeds that I don't see myself giving up ^_^ thanks for such fast answers guys. I really thought I was on something extraordinary here since lots of people are looking for the pure strain.

If you don't get a response create a journal documenting the grow. Breed it show results. Seed banks obviously watch these forums. People who grow well get free seeds all the time. That would be my move if you don't get anywhere and are motivated to continue this quest

If you don't get a response create a journal documenting the grow. Breed it show results. Seed banks obviously watch these forums. People who grow well get free seeds all the time. That would be my move if you don't get anywhere and are motivated to continue this quest
I won't be back to Canada until june 2020 but it's a smart wise advice. Thanks man

I know it's extremely hard to find a pure strain, specially the ruderalis one. I'd like to know if any of you know a good, reputable seedbank who would buy what I've got? Since they sell hybrids for 10-15 euros A SEED ( crazy o_O) ehat would be the value of one pure ruderalis seed nowaday? Sorry again guys but I went through a lot of trouble to get my hands on that and I would like to provide an awesome seedbank who would give an honest price .

Thank you in advance!

ruderalis grows wild all over mexico. essentially free.
trying to get how it would be valuable. it's only use is for creating auto flower. there are places that breed it for just that purpose, but its not rare or expensive by any means. just above commercial hemp. which it essentially is, only shorter.

trying to get how it would be valuable. it's only use is for creating auto flower. there are places that breed it for just that purpose, but its not rare or expensive by any means. just above commercial hemp. which it essentially is, only shorter.
The siberian ruderalis is in no way similar to the american one. Total different climate and evolution bro. I am curious why nobody can get their hands on that siberian ruderalis.

Rare or expensive. I'm not quite sure. We have this guy who posted an answer to a guy looking for them ( bare with me I'm discovering some facts as well at the same time as you )

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-31-15-57-12.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-31-15-57-12.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 87
No seedbanks would touch them as their basically bag seeds to them, no true data to go against and doing tests isn't really viable when there is hundreds of genuine breeders out there but who knows.

I grew two plants that were apparently Ruderalis dominant and never again would I grow them, but this was my experience.

They'd probably pay you about $0.10 a piece of they were to buy is imagine though it would just be better to grow them out.

No seedbanks would touch them as their basically bag seeds to them, no true data to go against and doing tests isn't really viable when there is hundreds of genuine breeders out there but who knows.

I grew two plants that were apparently Ruderalis dominant and never again would I grow them, but this was my experience.
I'm not sure you wanna have a ruderalis dominant but just enough to turn your strain into an outdoor war machine maybe ? Might take 3-4 gens usually ,no?

The siberian ruderalis is in no way similar to the american one. Total different climate and evolution bro. I am curious why nobody can get their hands on that siberian ruderalis.
if there was commercial value they would have. there are entire businesses set up on finding land race strains. there's even a lousy tv show about it. it's a big industry. they would have exploited it long ago if it held any monetary interest. ukraine is not hard to get to, especially considering some of the places they've gone.

if there was commercial value they would have. there are entire businesses set up on finding land race strains. there's even a lousy tv show about it. it's a big industry. they would have exploited it long ago if it held any monetary interest. ukraine is not hard to get to, especially considering some of the places they've gone.
Yeah I think it would be a threat to that big autoflow. business theyd set up . You guys are awesome for taking the time to reply. It's really appreciated. I'm just realizing I took too many risks for that. Someone saw me messing with the plants around an abandonned datcha, they called the cops but I managed to secure the seeds before I was taken in preemptive custody to the SBU's office to be interrogated . They found 6 ferrel plants and said if there were 10 or more I would have gone to jail for sure. Even what doesn't get you high is illegal (hemp etc) They did let me go but I got followed for a couple days after that. I drove back to France with it. So soon as you touch it, you become basically a criminal in Russia or Ukraine. Im assuming that's why it's hard to get them out now.

I came accross that not too long ago.

Send me a few seeds I'll grow em and verify if Rudarallis or not.

Heck they could be hemp seeds.

Lets hear details of your find.

@CanadianStorm post pics if ya got em. Gotta start with more than "I have seeds to sell" thats a fer sure.

70 days is a short waste of time for yielding but a long @** time for testing

It wont take all 70 days to verify plant genealogy. Probably closer to 25 days.

So you were snooping around a dacha an someones grow in the Ukraine that wasn't your property and someone called the cops and you got arrested. Wow, here in the US that may have ended much worse for you.

You have a death wish or something?

It' s defenitly a pure unbreed landrace. The myself,locals and familly came to the same conclusion.those areas have been "there" for centuries, . I wish I could send seeds to anyone asking to test them but if 10 guys ask, it wont be the intended goal. Everyone is ready to believe a seedbank claiming Russian Auto CBD is a pure original landrace but in fact its a stabilized ak-47 crossed with a pure rudy.The ruderalis some other companies are advertizing often come from estonia. Ive got a guy he came to me saying he bought some real ruderalis with cannapot and he found out that in fact they came from estonia. I can send you a post Ive made on strainly community and you will understand my point of view.

It wont take all 70 days to verify plant genealogy. Probably closer to 25 days.

So you were snooping around a dacha an someones grow in the Ukraine that wasn't your property and someone called the cops and you got arrested. Wow, here in the US that may have ended much worse for you.

You have a death wish or something?
nha I was at my father in law's dacha but its a domain grouping around 20 dacha, and we have neighbors. lol here is what the guy said about his "pure ruderalis after a closer look -_-

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-01-17-17-41.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-01-17-17-41.png
    826.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_2020-02-01-17-19-20.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-01-17-19-20.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom