Ruderalis: What to do?

So your main goal is just profit?
No. In fact as I explained before, I am looking for a reputable seedbank willing to get something real. I would be proud to contribute to a legit pure landrace market, at least for the people looking for them. at least covering the costs of my trip would be great. and remember, Ukraine is at war. It's risky

Sounds to me like your trying sell seed. Just an observation. Not that there's anything wrong with that but likely you're better off offering to give a few seed away and see how it grows out. Then get some feedback and some pics to share.

BTW my wife is Russian (from Russia).

Sounds to me like your trying sell seed. Just an observation. Not that there's anything wrong with that but likely you're better off offering to give a few seed away and see how it grows out. Then get some feedback and some pics to share.

BTW my wife is Russian (from Russia).
I'm basically trying to find a good seedbank willing to get them so people can get what they really asking for. Thats my goal. I never said I wanted to sell it here ^_^

One thing to consider. They are probably going to be just as useless as hemp.

They bred Auto flower strains for years with no luck or success. It is not just any Ruderalis strain that is going to work. They have lots of different Ruderalis out there. From Russia to Mexico.

With few exceptions. Most auto flower strains come from Low Rider. A Ruderalis hybrid not straight Ruderalis genetics.

One thing to consider. They are probably going to be just as useless as hemp.

They bred Auto flower strains for years with no luck or success. It is not just any Ruderalis strain that is going to work. They have lots of different Ruderalis out there. From Russia to Mexico.

With few exceptions. Most auto flower strains come from Low Rider. A Ruderalis hybrid not straight Ruderalis genetics.
Yeah. But what people are looking for AND CANT FIND are the Siberian c. Ruderalis because it has a plus that mexican and canadian rudys dont have: CBD CONTENT. There is a market outthere for those seeds because people cant find them. Soon as there is a demand, there is a market. Usually.

Good luck with them one way or the other.

Being a pot lover. A auto flower strain is bad enough. A auto flower with CBD? Now that is just totally wrong LMAO.

I could say I have been to Dubai and picked up a gold bar but it could really be a chocolate covered bar lol pictures doesn't really prove anything mate, in this day an age it's all about proof and data, otherwise you may as well just whistle on the wind, ask a few growers on here to grow a few out and compare, sure lots of individual breeders started like that with one or two being those sponsors in sure if it.

Good luck with them one way or the other.

Being a pot lover. A auto flower strain is bad enough. A auto flower with CBD? Now that is just totally wrong LMAO.
Breeders like em because its tough, it takes 60 days between ground to harvest, they come up with plants at like 25% thc, 20% CBD etc etc. its basically the key to ANY type of engineering or tweaking.

Anyone can say what yer saying

Proof is genetic testing and growing them

Not...trust me I was there

Bet I'd say 99.875% NOchance anyone will pay $$$ for those seeds

Like I said, too easy to get seeds if your a seedbank, REPUTABLE seeds

Back
Top Bottom