Ruderalis: What to do?

Your asking consumers to answer for retailers. No one here knows what a seedbank will say. A breeder is a better option, which I suggested for you. They already have an established relationship with seedbanks to trade on.

Genetic testing will support your claim

Growing a few may get peeps here interested in the seeds

But honestly...I'd give up hope on a seedbank buying them

Strainly may be yer only option
So Ive taken the decision to go in Holland to get a certificate of authenticity through testing. Once I have this certificate, I think this will blow up. Sellings seeds is legal in most european countries so once I get all the confirmations and paperwork needed, it will be a pleasure to make them available . Thank you all for your time guys, I will keep you updated! Peace !

Part of it is. After we nicely told you the problems with trying to get rid of those seeds. You just kept telling people they were wrong. No one said you didn't have land race ruderalis seeds. We just said it was going to be hard to convince anyone to buy them.

Even if you did all the research and had plant pictures and testing. It would still be a hard sell.

I have a proven outlaw strain I have been growing for years. Made by a guy with over 40 years experience growing and breeding. I can't get breeders to even look at it. I only wanted to get this old outlaws strain out there and was planning on giving the seeds away. No takers. That is how hard what you are trying to do "IS"

But what like most breeders and seed banks will say is, Where's your proof they are what they are?

This ^^^ why my suggestion to have someone run a few for you.

Whats a seedbank going to buy?? Seed from the Ukraine untested.

Russia a bigggg country. Lots of weeds growing there.

Breeders like em because its tough, it takes 60 days between ground to harvest, they come up with plants at like 25% thc, 20% CBD etc etc. its basically the key to ANY type of engineering or tweaking.

When you say stuff like this with nothing to back it up. yawn.

I've never seen a WORKED rudiralis @ 25% thc and/or 20% CBD no way bro.

Its like saying;

I've got these seeds and if you work them you could have the best weed ever.

There's folks that do this but they grow them out and get friends to grow them out. SnowHigh for example is a guy that does that. Snow has been a lot of places and has weed to back it up.

Then they can sell the un-worked landrace strains for big money. But you got a text message and some words. Anyone can go to Ukraine or Russia. I'm not sure about the relevance?

Part of it is. After we nicely told you the problems with trying to get rid of those seeds. You just kept telling people they were wrong. No one said you didn't have land race ruderalis seeds. We just said it was going to be hard to convince anyone to buy them.

Even if you did all the research and had plant pictures and testing. It would still be a hard sell.

I have a proven outlaw strain I have been growing for years. Made by a guy with over 40 years experience growing and breeding. I can't get breeders to even look at it. I only wanted to get this old outlaws strain out there and was planning on giving the seeds away. No takers. That is how hard what you are trying to do "IS"

Wait - for free, I'll bite! lol

Wait - for free, I'll bite! lol
Lol ^_^ well about anybody can go its true. The problem is to GET THEM OUT. but here some pictures of the ones Ive harvested. It was around end of ausgust start of September. The plants were already dying ( confirming the ruderalis trait of 60 days )

Attachments

• 8a2b1c6a04ff864d06aa5c327702141d.0.jpg
    8a2b1c6a04ff864d06aa5c327702141d.0.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 5f514c5a9a2330170a7a5fb798b7906a.0.jpg
    5f514c5a9a2330170a7a5fb798b7906a.0.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 133
  • bfb610b14e993a2acb0ed32d557a698b.0.jpg
    bfb610b14e993a2acb0ed32d557a698b.0.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 125
Problem with that....just home breeders will be interested, that's a very small market

I do a lot of breeding, autos I use are because, mainly color only. I don't breed autos for autos purposes beside a couple strains for fem seeds, again, for their color

I have some blackberry kush autos and pink kush autos cbd that I want to have pollinate one another. I'm thinking I have to collect the pollen on one run and pollinate the next due to time or maybe stagger the grow. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I have some blackberry kush autos and pink kush autos cbd that I want to have pollinate one another. I'm thinking I have to collect the pollen on one run and pollinate the next due to time or maybe stagger the grow. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

If you revers them both at the same time you could, theoretically, pollinate both plants with each other, assuming they have 5 weeks for the seeds to become viable

So it's possible at the same time

@Chris Scorpio not to hijack this thread but what do you use to revert? I just saw a new to me chemical that starts with a g that I am interested in. I've tried cs back in the day with no success but had no clue what I was doing back then. Thanks!

Gibberalic acid

@Chris Scorpio not to hijack this thread but what do you use to revert? I just saw a new to me chemical that starts with a g that I am interested in. I've tried cs back in the day with no success but had no clue what I was doing back then. Thanks!

I use STS

Never had luck with CS

Google fem seeds with STS and you'll find links to every thing you need, and you'll have the two mixes to last years

Check this out guys, it went even crazier than I previously thought it would lol bushy as fuck. the other ones are 2 weeks old bubbleguns

Attachments

• IMG_20200604_182940.jpg
    IMG_20200604_182940.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom