Ruderalis: What to do?

Are you going to breed these then? Looking healthy
Thanks bro. I am waiting to find a male ruderalis and breed it with the one the the phenotype I have here. I'll obviously choose the one that responded better to fimming so I can get a seeds batch from a good selected strain. Then I'll keep the rest of the pollen to go ahead and breed a solid Hybrid. ^_^

Don't they have a limited life span? Sorry if thats an ignorant question. Maybe you have more seeds too. I would think you would want to reverse them if they are both ladies to self pollinate and make fem seeds from those

Don't they have a limited life span? Sorry if thats an ignorant question. Maybe you have more seeds too. I would think you would want to reverse them if they are both ladies to self pollinate and make fem seeds from those
they are not photosensitive. Meaning they will start flowering just because they get older. The seeds are litterally out of this world. though af. I found the seeds on feminized plants pollinated by males so I believe the blend will be simpler since the specimens came from a strain that got basically always pollinated. Plus you can keep pollen in the freezer for future projects so like that , you dont need to select a future male that will take about 10 weeks to do the job .

Kinda lost me there. So they do have a finite life. If these are both ladies and you don't have pollen in time then what? Do you know their gender yet???
Not yet its gonna come soon. You can't place them in a constang veg. They will flower anyway because its not the light that will define when they flower or not. They are used to little light and they keep doin their things under unfavorable conditions. its mental lol if they are both ladies , I still have seeds. I have on the other hand a plant , not ruderalis, that will be kept only for veg the time I find a male. It takes a while but its worth the time spent on that once you have a stable strain.

They are used to little light

I think you mean "little darkness," lol?

Ace carries a Siberian rudelaris strain from the southern Ural region. Maybe they'd be interested, IDK. It would most likely help if you could supply them with both male and female plants of the variety. A lab report of the results of cannabinoid and terpene analysis of one (or more) of the buds produced from the seeds and, if at all possible, a genetic report might go a long way toward convincing them. They like landraces, and carry seeds that not every grower would want - such as a Japanese hemp strain, IIRC.

Thanks for the infos. Appreciated. So far I'm just planning to send a sample to the lab and have an understanding of what is inside this plant. So I just got my HydroMars TS 1000 today! Happy Plants! Those bubbleguns are starting to grow fast also. Good root system also.

Attachments

• IMG_20200618_190328.jpg
    IMG_20200618_190328.jpg
    928.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200618_190240.jpg
    IMG_20200618_190240.jpg
    890.1 KB · Views: 50
Ah. Luck was upon you, then.

I seem to get a higher percentage of males in the Summer heat. Therefore, if it had been me, I would have worried that I would get two males.

Are you planning to collect and store pollen for possible future use? If you are interested in working with a photoperiodic strain (with the intention of ending up with autos), the generation that is the result of crossing a photo with an auto will be all photos, but they should also all carry one AF gene (which is recessive), so breeding plants from that generation with each other - or pollinating some of its females with the pollen you will soon have - should produce a mix, which could be worked further. Because that generation will be a mix, and because the gene is recessive... Finding an autoflowering female in it, and then using pollen from a known auto on it will ensure that the seeds will be autos.

It's too early to think. I haven't had a single cup of coffee yet, let alone a pot.

Ah. Luck was upon you, then.

I seem to get a higher percentage of males in the Summer heat. Therefore, if it had been me, I would have worried that I would get two males.

Are you planning to collect and store pollen for possible future use? If you are interested in working with a photoperiodic strain (with the intention of ending up with autos), the generation that is the result of crossing a photo with an auto will be all photos, but they should also all carry one AF gene (which is recessive), so breeding plants from that generation with each other - or pollinating some of its females with the pollen you will soon have - should produce a mix, which could be worked further. Because that generation will be a mix, and because the gene is recessive... Finding an autoflowering female in it, and then using pollen from a known auto on it will ensure that the seeds will be autos.

It's too early to think. I haven't had a single cup of coffee yet, let alone a pot.
Yes , indeed I wanna breed those phenotypes ( they react well to fimming) and then work my way with medical strains for the Canadian market. I am curious. Are you from Ukraine?

it's common. Was born in Québec. found out most of what anglo-saxons and the church called French -Canadians are in fact Normans. It's was a shock to read about my ancestors , what they did and I'm still looking for answers on why the history has stated we disapeared when in fact we are well, alive and pretty much different from the French from the rest of what they call France. ^_^ It's such a satisfaction shutting down anyone who call us french, baguette etc. Historical facts are important and we arw about to solve this identity crisis in Canada. give it 10 years ;)

I was asking about ukraine because you say let Ukraine join Nato. You know they have many more reforms to finalize before they can. They arent at our level yet.
Married a Ukrainian from the eastern part, now I have a perfect Norman-Ukrainian hybrid to take care of. responsibilities brother lol

Oh. I forgot about doing that. I'll probably remove it when I get around to removing that goofy quote about male cannabis plants not producing flowers, and stick something else in its place. Ukraine has gotten the shit end of the stick (and then been buggered with it :rolleyes: ). Adding Ukraine to NATO would serve NATO's stated interests nicely, and should have been done a while ago. It would tend to encourage improvements in Ukraine. Also, because f*ck Russia and the KGB/FSS puke that runs it.

So the ruderalis has been successfuly giving seeds. The bubbeguns are flowering well. I left one outside instead of starting it with the HydroMars 1000 and it's still growing. Not sure why tho IMG_20200814_142942.jpg
IMG_20200814_142942.jpg
IMG_20200814_142935.jpg
IMG_20200814_142922.jpg
IMG_20200814_142942.jpg
IMG_20200814_142935.jpg
IMG_20200814_142922.jpg

Quick question. With the rud. Outside, are you not worried that the seeds are the spawn of it and some ditch weed? I could have missed or forgot something. I hope all is well
I've let one express her genes without going crazy on fimming and it resulted in a typical ruderalis

Attachments

• IMG_20200914_130141.jpg
    IMG_20200914_130141.jpg
    996.8 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom