Sourcerer

Day 81. Last day of light. Rugburn OG, Rare Dankness:

LOG1.jpg

log2.jpg

LOG3.jpg

LOG4.jpg

Me like!;)

Have you already sampled this. How's it smoke? I just soaked one of those seeds

They have been in the jar for 10 days now so I start to get a feel:)

Got 82 and 118 grams (if I remember correct) from two plants of a Lemon OG pheno with chunky nugs. These smell skunky, fuel, with lemon, a hint of fruit, some pine and some kushy undertones. Guess its what they call a classic OG smell?

Tastes pretty much the same with skunk, lemon and pine on top. The high is a one - two with a pleasant sativa kick in the chest first and then a deep, but clear and long lasting relaxation deep in the tummy. Long lasting high. Strong, but controllable and clear. Gets "unfunctional" in a creepy way if you smoke to much. Suddenly your lying flat out on the couch and must turn of the tv cuz the light and sound is to much action:)...

I also got 67 grams from another pheno, not included in the pics above. Smaller nuggs with bright orange hairs and LOTS of frost, some purpeling, but not as much.

Smells earth, spiced dried orange/lemon fruits and some, but less than the lemon pheno, fuel. Real dank kushiness!!! Tastes the same, but is stronger and far more indica leaning. More of a one punch right in the chest and tummy and bang into relaxation.

I am pleased with the results, but due to some grower mistakes, among them not enough light, I did not reach the full potential i feel. It ran for 81 days, but should have been around 70 days. Had very cold temps and large night - day temp spread as well. I guess it could be a really good yielder when dialed in.

U have something to look fwd to:)

(Psst! If you look for a dank sativa leaning hybrid I recommend Double Banana Sherbert from the Plug Seedbank. Grew one plant of that thing with the three Rugburns. Yielded 80ish grams, not much bag apeal due to grower mistake when shaping, but DAMN the smell, taste and high! Smells like if you took some oranges, lemons and mangos, put them in a garbage can until the smell got rotten & sweet, then forced a gallon of sour diesel through them and made juice of it. Tastes like heavy duty fuel, it actually leaves a velvet thick feeling layer of fuel in your whole mouth, and them some sweet and sour fruit stuff very discrete under there somewhere. It is also VERY strong and hits with a knockout one - two punch. The first lasts for and hour and is very social and happy without being racy. The second punch is a creeping indica sledgehammer which lasts for hours. When you smoke joint number 2, the sativa punch dont overpower the indica buzz from joint number one and then indica punch from joint number two sets in. It ends up flat line on the couch while still having at least some basic functions in the head intact. Very strong!)

Back
Top Bottom