I have a 5 week old plant that I over watered and transplanted (rookie mistake) It’s been 3 weeks since the mess up and I wanted to know how can I feed her.. I’m not sure what week or how old she is because of the stunned growth. I have fox farm happy frog soil and tap water that was been bubbled with air stones for 2 days uncovered... this is how she looks now
7F6DB76C-B7E9-4BB0-9681-3307252A5FCD.jpeg
580C5971-1F07-4A3F-8987-3AF07032D9C0.jpeg
3271D038-BD00-4A83-A789-F63D0DDAC3AD.jpeg
and this is the environment she has been in
B1B45270-2A79-4FEF-85EC-5D16ED551E31.png
also she’s under a spider farmer sf 1000 led grow light at about 30%…with all my mistakes considered what week should I follow to feed her? I also have recharge mycorrhizae and cal mag to use if needed.. any tips or things I need to adjust will be appreciated thanks in advance

I dont use led or soil, but replanting auto I don't think is a good idea. I dont think she looks unhealthy or even unhappy. The transplant does shock them and slow them. I plant mine straight into forever pots bcuz it does slow them even more. If that's 5 weeks from Germing the seed I wouldn't be concerned. Auto for me have always been super slow in the beginning. They have always taking off after the 1st few nodes. I've tried germing auto seeds in damp paper towel then small pot to big pots and it slowed it down even more. I would continue to feed like normal and let her go till she starts showing brown pistols, she will surprise you still.

Dble check the plant only needs 30% I've never used Led and try bring the temps down, with vent fans if you have them go bigger. I grow in coco under 600w mh/hps and add autos to a photo veg cycle so its gunna be a little different with our outcomes.

I don't really have much of an idea, good quality soil should hold the nutrients value but I have read alot of different opinions. My guess would be until the leaves start showing a deficiency it should be fine

Hiya - water where you want the roots to spread, not where they are
So give the soil around the outside of the pot a good drenching, preferably with some organic feed/seaweed/enzyme/humic acid product to condition the soil and encourage roots to spread
Root tips need to find moisture wherever they go or they will stop growing
You can probably turn the light up or lower it a bit too as the plant looks fine, just a bit skinny

Tips for growing

I am running Autos in my Greenhouse for the first time. So I am learning about them as a whole as well.
However, @Emilya has written about how to water & feed for others to read. I believe it's in her signature. It's a good read and will help you along.
Regarding Autos, @Brewsterman has experience with them. I am leaning on his knowledge to help me if I get stuck or have questions.
There are lots of people here that have great knowledge of autos. Hope this helps guide you :love:

Thanks guys any idea on what week I should follow to start feeding? I have the fox farm nutrient lineup
according to the fox farm feeding schedule, you should start feeding immediately... as seedlings. I strongly suggest downloading the chart and going by it exactly... even for an auto. If you question that advice because someone has told you that fast growing autos need less nutes, try as hard as you can to find ANY manufacturer's feeding chart that has special rules for autos... it does not exist.

Thanks everyone! I have the chart but what week should I follow? it’s been through a lot… it’s 5 weeks old but doesn’t look like it..it’s been stunned by overwatering and transplanting(rookie). should I BEGIN with week three or week 5? Here’s the chart
B5DD2586-6579-47C6-AE9E-CD911D6FCCF4.jpeg

Thanks everyone! I have the chart but what week should I follow? it’s been through a lot… it’s 5 weeks old but doesn’t look like it..it’s been stunned by overwatering and transplanting(rookie). should I BEGIN with week three or week 5? Here’s the chart
B5DD2586-6579-47C6-AE9E-CD911D6FCCF4.jpeg
I just saw @Jon explain that an auto's week is 5 days, so if you are 35 days in, you are actually at week 7.

Thanks again guys but one more question lol what ph tester are you using? I have a Hanna hi98103 and it has to be recalibrated every use which is a headache and it never has a spot on reading it’s always slowly climbing up or down

Thanks again guys but one more question lol what ph tester are you using? I have a Hanna hi98103 and it has to be recalibrated every use which is a headache and it never has a spot on reading it’s always slowly climbing up or down
I have a cheapo 'zon job which isn't accurate, rather an indication - I know if it's a bit high or a bit low
I'm happy to let it float around a bit
Best pH indicator I have is my plants

Back
Top Bottom