RunWitIt's AK48, Sour Ripper & Gorilla Glue Auto Run

Apocalyptikush

420 Member
What strain is it? AK-48 (Nirvana Seeds), Sour Ripper (Ripper Seeds), Gorilla Glue Auto (Grower's Choice Seeds)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? AK48(Hybrid Sativa-dom) Sour Ripper(Sativa) GGA (Hybrid Indica Dom)
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower
If in Veg... For how long? 10 weeks (Which includes 3 weeks flower transition)
If in Flower stage... For how long? 5 weeks as of today.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor (Closet/Tent)
Soil or Hydro? Soil/Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix? Amended re-used soil(I believe they were originally Miracle Grow and Fox Farm Ocean Forest)
If soil... What size pot? 3.5 gallon for Sour Ripper. 2.5 gallon for AK48. 1 gallon nursery pot and 1 gallon homemade-icecream-dwc bin for Gorilla Glue Autos
Size of light? 400W LED
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? ~72-78
RH of Room/cab? 65-75%
PH of media or res? 6.8 for soil, 5.8 for DWC
Any Pests ? Yes, just fungus gnats. Having a fit with em too :/
How often are you watering? Every 3 - 4 days as of right now. Before last week it was once a week max.
Type and strength of ferts used? pH Perfect trio (Advanced Nutrients), Cal-Mag Plus by Botanicare, Urb by Urb Natural for all of my hydro applications. Fox Farm Big Bloom, Urb, and when needed, Cal-Mag Plus for all of my soil plants.

I'll upload all of the pics of my week by week grow up til this point in separate comments. Just to keep things a bit more organized than cramming them all into this one OP post.

I will however, show you weeks one through four in this post. Then pick up in the comments at week 6 for all intents and purposes.

Week 1 (Vegetative Stage)

Week 2 (Vegetative Stage)

Week 3 (Vegetative Stage)

Week 4 (Vegetative Stage)

Remember, all of the plants in DWC bins are Gorilla Glue Autos by GCS. I noticed I missed out one detail. I got the seeds producing these plants from an unknown cross of that plant, GGA. So it's basically GGa x Unknown male. Some even show the autoflower genes as you may notice later on in the posts. Most however, wound up being male, so they were chucked.

Week 6 (Vegetative Stage)

Topped/defol'd a decent amount

Week 7 (Vegetative Stage Flipped at End of Week)

Week 10 (End of Transition to Flower Stage)

Week 11 (Flowering Stage)

Week 12 (Flowering Stage)

This week I cloned a Candy Cream(Seedsman) Fem x4 which I had sitting in my tent

Checking today (12/24/18, all cuttings rooted. Took a pic of the healthiest.)

Week 13 (Flowering Stage)

Week 14 (Flowering Stage) [Last week on Monday]
only bud pics, sorry

As of today, we are starting week 5. Conveniently, every Monday marks the start of a new week for this grow. Nice little note to keep in mind if you intend to follow along ;).

I'll upload pics of week 15 (A.k.a week 5 flower) tomorrow morning. That post will be the start of this journal officially since, well..... it's current. Haha. Cheers everyone! How's everyones grow season been?

Sorry it took so long for me to upload my first update, long story short, I was working as a vendor at a festival for New Years and the preceding week. Couldn't come around to snapping pics. Snapped some tonight though. I realize I labeled them as week 5 pics, but that's not correct, they're from week 6 (this week).

Came back to poor AK-48 looking like the cal-mag issue is growing worse. I'm going to give her a full-strength dose of cal-mag plus by botanicare in the morning. Shoulda just did a full dose once I saw it coming on initially..... oh well. She's now taking on a purple skittle-fruity-like aroma. Really love the smell!

Sour Ripper is looking :eek: :drool:, and I didn't water her for the entire time I was at the festival! She retained her moisture very well and is now taking on a seriously thick coat of trichs and resin. Awesome job Ripper Seeds, she's been a joy to grow.

And onto the pictures :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom