Rust and yellowing

good catch @oldsmokey i totally missed that part

Lil update guys. Ive followed all the advice you guys hqve given. Chuck humidifier in there to bump up the RH and added biogrow back into their feed. But the symptoms have got ever so worse the yellowing has increased by the day and leaves are no misshapened. They look like they are dying. I will attach photos. I showed my father whos grown for a number of years and he laughed and told me to get em down asap. But i wanna know what u guys think. Infact i have pics from two days ago and pics from today just for the contrast. Thanks in advanced guys.

Attachments

• IMG_20200724_132158.jpg
    IMG_20200724_132158.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200724_132154.jpg
    IMG_20200724_132154.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200724_132152.jpg
    IMG_20200724_132152.jpg
    967.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20200723_073832.jpg
    IMG_20200723_073832.jpg
    803.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20200723_073830.jpg
    IMG_20200723_073830.jpg
    726.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200723_073824.jpg
    IMG_20200723_073824.jpg
    967 KB · Views: 37
Yeah he pointed out that i had dropped bio grow out out which ive reapplied to the feed. He said i was using 2 of 7 bottles tho to which i asked the guy down my hydro shop to which he said only the bio grow and bio bloom is a must. Bio bloom alga mic etc the rest are boosters and such. I imagine using 7 different bottles of different nutes n supplements for a novice id end up killing em long ago lol. Anyway ive checked out the distance required for the mars hydro led and they say 12 to 16 inches in floweting and the lights at 12 inches as i thought the rapid decline is to do with lights. Anyway ive decided to just start a flush now anyway cut em in a week. They look too far gone and its quite hot right now. Might just wait a month or so let it cool down and start a photo.

Did you ever answer ol smokey? He was asking about your nutrients and what all you were using.
Sorry mate to reply to the q. I use bio bloom bio grow and bb top max. And also shogun calmag like once or twice a week. Plus theyve had two molasses feeds also. But thats not too important

Yeah he pointed out that i had dropped bio grow out out which ive reapplied to the feed. He said i was using 2 of 7 bottles tho to which i asked the guy down my hydro shop to which he said only the bio grow and bio bloom is a must. Bio bloom alga mic etc the rest are boosters and such. I imagine using 7 different bottles of different nutes n supplements for a novice id end up killing em long ago lol. Anyway ive checked out the distance required for the mars hydro led and they say 12 to 16 inches in floweting and the lights at 12 inches as i thought the rapid decline is to do with lights. Anyway ive decided to just start a flush now anyway cut em in a week. They look too far gone and its quite hot right now. Might just wait a month or so let it cool down and start a photo.
Sorry I couldn't give any help. I am new to this myself. Have 1 right now that I thought was a calmag issue but I think may just be some light burn on the fan leaves. Buds growing and doing good and just a couple weeks from harvest so I'm not too concerned. It's a tall Tangie and my GDP is shorter so I don't want to move mine up.
Hope it all turns out OK in the end anyway :)

My buds are a lovely size. Battling with the elements rn so think with my knowledge best to run in the best season. Wish i had a garden id have a fair few going this beautiful summer we're having

The grow and bloom nutes are your base nutes yes the rest are additives. Myself I would follow the manufacturer's recommendations over the hydro store guy I'm actually surprised that he didn't try and sell you the rest of the bottles that's their job.

The nutrient manufactures have put a great deal of science and research into their products and know best how to use them. They want you to be successful.

You're probably best taking them down like you're doing. but you don't want the same thing to happen again on the next grow.

On your next grow you should start a journal here then if you have any problems people can chime in to help you out. Really is good way to learn.

I ended up starting some of mine outdoors and brought them in to flower, except for Tangie in 20 gallon pot. She's there for the duration and so far doing well. Our weather doesn't really change til mid October and I believe she is gonna be done before that. She better since she is about 7 feet tall and no way to put her indoors under a light,lol.

Back
Top Bottom