Rust colour spots

Scrappy66

420 Member
Hello everyone, I have attached a few pictures of a auto plant I’m growing outdoors. I stated giving it nuits for the first time 3 days ago and noticed some rust colour on the leaves. Does anyone have an idea what it is? Thanks for the help

Attachments

• 5E2D5FD5-2E23-4B3D-ACDE-4FEC5C53B238.jpeg
    5E2D5FD5-2E23-4B3D-ACDE-4FEC5C53B238.jpeg
    853.4 KB · Views: 64
  • EF93D73D-9DA9-4309-B83E-F089CABF2C9A.jpeg
    EF93D73D-9DA9-4309-B83E-F089CABF2C9A.jpeg
    815.5 KB · Views: 68
Hello everyone, I have attached a few pictures of a auto plant I’m growing outdoors. I stated giving it nuits for the first time 3 days ago and noticed some rust colour on the leaves. Does anyone have an idea what it is? Thanks for the help
Are you growing in soil or Promix, and what did you use for nutes?

Well, I'd say its Calcium deficiency, but its awfully young to exhibit that condition which is why I asked about the Promix.

Seeing how Promix is buffered with limestone, I dont think you have a ph lockout issue.

You should have a CalMag in your toolbox of nutes. Remain calm, dont overfix a relatively minor problem for the time being. Let it grow, and observe it. If it continues on the new growth....Calmag it. Whats happened on these leaves already will not be reversed, but in fact, will get worse with age.

Thats ok.

In time, the plant will surely be big enough to compensate with many more leaves, and if it bothers you then...remove the uglies.

Perfect thanks for the help. I’m giving it the flora series with 2ml of cal mag per gallon of water. I split the gallon of water between 3 plants every 3 days.
What are the NPK numbers of your Calmag?

Back
Top Bottom