Rust spots appearing on the 1st true leaves

Kindr3d

I am using Plagron 100% hydro for the 1st time
Hydro a+b with power roots and pure enzyme
I mix it up with 75% RO water 25% tap I add cal mag + and bring ppm up to 250ppm EC 0.5
Then add nutes to bring it up to 700ppm EC
I get rust spots appearing on the 1st true leaves
Please help.
I keep PH between 5.5 and 6.5
PH does rise a bit each day so I am lowering using ph down

I wouldn't be using any nutrients until 3-4 sets of leaves, water pH'd @ 5.8 will be just fine until they get bigger. EC @ 1.4 or TDS/PPM of 700 is what you would feed a plant that is much much bigger. EC @ .5-.6 or TDS/PPM @ 250-300 is what you start feeding a seedling with 3-4 sets of leaves and roots.:peace:

I wouldn't be using any nutrients until 3-4 sets of leaves, water pH'd @ 5.8 will be just fine until they get bigger. EC @ 1.4 or TDS/PPM of 700 is what you would feed a plant that is much much bigger. EC @ .5-.6 or TDS/PPM @ 250-300 is what you start feeding a seedling with 3-4 sets of leaves and roots.:peace:

Thanks Buddro, I am using Plagron nutes and their feeding schedule starts at 700ppm from week old seedling. I do agree with you and have started to run 75% RO water with 25% tap and a little cal mag to bring it up too 250ppm and already plant has perked up a bit. Not drooping anymore!,,,

Your advice was spot on Buddro, I flushed with just plain ph water until 3 sets of leaves, then used 50% RO 50% tap
PPM at this stage 250 EC .5 added cal mag which brought it up to 250 PPM then added 1/4 strength nutes which brought it up to 350 PPM or EC .7, I am 4 days into this now, my question is when to add 1/2 strength nutes and then full strength 1.4 EC.
If you could send me a pic to give me an idea that would be great. 1st time grow here but I am learning pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom