Rust spots on flowering plant

HugePeckerhead

I have a white widow 5 weeks into flower. I'm using Fox farm soil with the trio for nutes. I know I am in the back half of flowering and leaves will start to change a little. This morning I noticed a rust spot or 2 on the very top sugar leaf. Is this something I should be concerned with or is it fairly normal in flowering? I feed cal mag once a week at recommended dose as well. I'll try for pics asap.

Once a week? You figure the other six days, they don't want any, lol?

Seriously, though, and without a picture... my guess is calcium deficiency. Or possibly too much magnesium, which can equate to a Ca deficiency (in practical terms), but that's rare.

If you're also showing possible signs of a magnesium deficiency, give more of your calcium + magnesium product - probably on one of those other six days ;) . If not, try just adding more calcium. More magnesium probably won't hurt. Probably. Unless you're giving it too much now, in which case... But an extra dose of your combo-bottle will probably work if you don't have an alternate source of Ca. Being in the middle of flower, you probably wouldn't want to use calcium nitrate. Er... Unless you reduce the amount of nitrogen you're giving them via other components a bit, I suppose.

Once a week? You figure the other six days, they don't want any, lol?

Seriously, though, and without a picture... my guess is calcium deficiency. Or possibly too much magnesium, which can equate to a Ca deficiency (in practical terms), but that's rare.

If you're also showing possible signs of a magnesium deficiency, give more of your calcium + magnesium product - probably on one of those other six days ;) . If not, try just adding more calcium. More magnesium probably won't hurt. Probably. Unless you're giving it too much now, in which case... But an extra dose of your combo-bottle will probably work if you don't have an alternate source of Ca. Being in the middle of flower, you probably wouldn't want to use calcium nitrate. Er... Unless you reduce the amount of nitrogen you're giving them via other components a bit, I suppose.
well I usually add the cal mag in waterings only. I usually water and feed once a week. they showed early in veg they needed alot of it. So I stayed at where I wasn't seeing any signs after I started using it. Since I'm headed into the 6th week of flower could do it be the plant pulling what's left from the leaves ?

IDK. Maybe if it's an extremely short-flowering indica?

IDK. Maybe if it's an extremely short-flowering indica?
Here's pics taken a few moments ago. Flowering time in white widow is about 8-10 weeks so I think I can make it to the finish line.
received_371337867146380.jpeg
received_532730684151076.jpeg
received_513163419510908.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom