Rusty Old Grower

Welcome aboard!! Old time grower here also and have always been outside. Retired military and 100% disabled combat vet. Also retired NASA, so you know I have been around for a bit. I kinda did the same thing as you, hung around reading all the time then figured I would join up to learn more. Ya got a big house for the area you described, but I am sure you got an idea of what you are doing. Good luck!
Thank you for the welcome NASA. Im sitting on about 40acres. I've got plenty of room to stretch out in this rural setting. From that short bio I agree...you have been around the block and back. I'm taking this grow a day at a time. Trying to read all I can and not go full retard over evaluating my grow. A very simple thing to do when your a little behind the times. Working on a journal which I hope to have up soon so I can get some feedback. Thank you for stopping by.

:welcome: to :420:JimJonesJr we all would love to see some pics of your grow.
Thank you for the welcome. Working on that journal. Hope to post it up soon.

Holy crap man relax. Did I go on and on about this subject? NO! It's just facts dude. Thanks for cracking the forum whip. Now that we've both got all that sheeeet outta the way can we just be friends and grow...lol

Sure, I can be friends with anyone that wants to be...even Democrats :rofl: j/k...I can be friends with all types, because if you're a good person, and treat people how you want to be treated, that's great in my book, and you can believe what you want...
...but the reason I took offense, is because I'm one of those bible thumping Republicans, and I live in a bible thumping Republican state...where we have such lax laws on MJ, such as 35 grams or less is a misdemeanor, and legal MMJ...so I wasn't going for your statement, where you said,
"Republican Bible thumpers rule the state and suppress our avenue to medical access" ...but as I said, you have the right to think how you want, it used to be a free country, at least that's what I fought for anyway :thumb: 22 years an Army Ranger

Sure, I can be friends with anyone that wants to be...even Democrats :rofl: j/k...I can be friends with all types, because if you're a good person, and treat people how you want to be treated, that's great in my book, and you can believe what you want...
...but the reason I took offense, is because I'm one of those bible thumping Republicans, and I live in a bible thumping Republican state...where we have such lax laws on MJ, such as 35 grams or less is a misdemeanor, and legal MMJ...so I wasn't going for your statement, where you said,
"Republican Bible thumpers rule the state and suppress our avenue to medical access" ...but as I said, you have the right to think how you want, it used to be a free country, at least that's what I fought for anyway :thumb: 22 years an Army Ranger
What?! What?! You’re funny dude. You’re all don’t bring politics here... then you’re harping on it! See ya in November buddy!

So Jim, how are the girls doing?
Hey otter, thanks for asking. Majority of them are doing great. But I now have five showing a pH block for sulphur. I am awaiting a new pH meter n calibration solution. I've got plenty of pH down to flush them but I need to meter to monitor the runoff pH to make sure I've gottem flushed proper. It should all be here by the 1st. They should be okay until then.
I think I may have found out how this happened to these ladies. I use 5gal buckets to water. Usually fill them and leave to sit and bleed off chlorine. Then add what I need. It takes about 1 bucket to water roughly 5 plants using my little dipper. I may have forgotten to pH that bucket. My old ph meter that I used for my aquariums broke a few yrs back. My base pH for faucet water here is over 8. I may have thrown some high pH on my ladies mistakenly. Hence the five showing deficiencies. Everything else is fine except them. Oh well, mistakes happen. At least I've not killed anything...yet...lol.

I was once told that every time you kill a plant a baby kitten dies....so I try to avoid that from happening.

What?! What?! You’re funny dude. You’re all don’t bring politics here... then you’re harping on it! See ya in November buddy!
Yep :hmmmm: you're absolutely correct, I stuck my foot in it didn't I :thedoubletake: Oh well, we're all human :popcorn: ...but I won't ask for it to be taken or torn down, I'll leave it as a reminder of something I don't want to happen again :thumb: :peace:

Welcome, JJJ! I think your journal might be quite nice. :Rasta:

Welcome, JJJ! I think your journal might be quite nice. :Rasta:
Thanks for the welcome. I'm really liking this community. My journal is a work in progress. I'ma tryin to knock off the rust. The more I read the more I'm remembering.

Back
Top Bottom