RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow: a Few N. Lights x Skunk & Some Bag Seeds Under CFL's

Re: RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow: a Few N. Lights x Skunk & Some Bag Seeds Under CFL

By the way! We all have to STOP using this journal, because this one was for my last grow, and I'm already into flower in my new grow, again, because life gets away from me all the time...Anyways, yes, look for my new journal, "RVgrower's Emerald Jack grow using Blue Planet Nutrients"....I believe that's how I named it, but the print is so light, cuz it's a brand new one, but i will be putting the new pics on THAT journal, NOT this one, and AGAIN, please start using the NEW journal! THX! ( And moderators, please CLOSE THIS JOURNAL AND PUT INTO "COMPLETED JOURNALS" Thank you very much! And thanks to ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT HELPED ME LEARN SO MUCH MORE THIS LAST GROW...I'M JUST IN NEW TERRITORY NOW, SO PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEW JOURNAL AND REFRAIN FROM USING THIS ONE ANY MORE AS IT IS BEING CLOSED ASAP! THANKS TO :420: AND EVERYONE HERE! LOVE TO YOU ALL! RVG!

Re: RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow: a Few N. Lights x Skunk & Some Bag Seeds Under CFL

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom