?(s)

The Stick

I have two plants on the go...one is abount 2 feet and full, the other about 16 inches and not as full. I tried to post pics, but couldn't figure it out:partyboy:..my dilemma lies in that i don't know what sex they are..so I made 4 clones from each..putting them in peat pellets about 3-4 days ago and they are grabbing...at this point what would be the best light cycle to determine the sex of the "mothers"..and how long do I need to wait?

of my two plants, I have determined that one was a male without going 12/12...the other female showed somes hairs also, so I cloned about 5-6 of the 2.5 ft mother which I now plan to flower...should I flush with water before switching to flowering fert?

well, I am 2 weeks into flowering the one lady I have. I have four clones started, of which 2 r looking good.

I have alot of big leaves(fan leaves) on my plant. Some are dying, obviously, but they are covering developing buds. I fan this plant regularly, but am wondering if I should prune these leaves.

well, I just finished week six of flowering. The plat iis about 3ft with some fat buds, but the top bud is nearly all brown and the leaves are wilting/discolouring..the othe buds have 40% hair discolouration..I just started flushing because I thought the top may have been "burned"...wish I could post a pic..

if i cut,say the top 7 inches from plant, will it survive. The top is decaying quickly, but it is fat..I figure the rest of the plant could take another week..

Back
Top Bottom