S1 GDP with CS

Started this morning at 10:20 a.m. Distilled water ppm reading of 000:

0011829.JPG

I have a GDP clone from a phenotype I like that I want to have in seed form. It's big enough to start flowering, and I now have the room to do this. I am going to turn the timer over to 12/12 now, and I'll pic the GDP clone soon. As soon as I see 50 ppm on my meter this will be capped and put in the dark.

:peace:

Sprayed with colloidal silver solution at 8:45 a.m. this morning. I sprayed mostly the node intersections where the hairs first come out. I'll do it again tonight and post a pic as soon as I see something (these clones usually take about a week to start showing signs of sex).

Hey welcome Harley09 it would have went a lot quicker at first if I would have boiled the water but I finally got it. Yeah the only other company I've seen is one that has GDP right now, and it's not the same GDP everybody is waiting on. Usually my clones start showing hairs in a week so this shouldn't take too long. Here's a pic of what these seeds should give me S1'ed:

0041642.JPG

Sprayed with colloidal silver solution again at 8:30 a.m., and I'll continue until the first signs of male parts (if they happen). To not make this journal excessively long I'll just post when any change in appearance happens. One so far is that the tops I am treating have some wilt. I've read that the solution itself can cause this, but I'm backing the light off some to be sure it's not that. I'm not going for yield here, just healthy seeds. Post pics soon.....

:peace:

Hey Spimp how's it going? :) I'm not having too bad of a day I was sitting there looking at a picture of the Pope thinking if I was the Pope I'd drill me a hole in front of that tall hat put a little wooden perch under it and get me a canary but as I was thinking it I sat my barstool down hard and one of the legs smashed my little toe it hurts like Hell maybe there is a God but I'm alright I'm burning a fatty sitting on my barstool now. :thumb:

Going well my friend.
I prefer to think of the pope's hat as an Almighty veg chamber. His sceptor is actually an ultra high permormance LED that is invisible to the human eyes. The material in his hat is space-age one way light permeable material that allows him to veg and Speak all at the same time.
But a birhouse would be more entertaining. :)

p.s. Good thing I dont have any barstools around here! :rofl:

His hat's a series of screens like bubble bags he just puts ground pot in the top, waits for it to rain, and the kief just strains through the screens all the way down then the bubble hash soaks into his scalp and he gets high that way :)
That thing he swings around that the smoke comes out of is an ancient vaporizer.

Back
Top Bottom