s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

I'm s1ingblade, this is my first grow journal. This is a medical grow.
I just took 12 cuttings from a female OG Kush today (2/4/2013) and also started germinating Five 818Headband regular Seeds.

OG Kush Indica/Sativa Hybrid

818Headband 60% Sativa 40% Indica Flower60/65 days per breeders recommendations, well take it one day at a time and let the resin glands determine when there ready.

They will be both vegged and flowered in AirPots with a coco coir/perlite mix

Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients:
Base Nutes: Sensi Grow and Sensi Bloom 2 part Ph Perfect blend
Supplements:
B52
Voodoo Juice
Overdrive
Big Bud
Bud Candy
Final Phaze
Hygrozyme
Aquashield

Blue Planet Nutrients Root Magic (Mycorrhizae)

The Plants will be germinated, cloned and veged under a 4' 8 Bulb T5 HO
Flowered under a 1000 Watt Nano Xtreme Dimmable Ballast by C.A.P.
8" XXXL Magnum Air Cooled Hood

Secret Jardin Intense 8x8 (64 square foot total) Grow tent aka my Lab

The plants are in "SuperRoots" AirPots .5L, 3l and 5L to finish

This grow is in the higher Elevations of Northern Arizona Oil Filled Heaters in the Winter and a Soelius Air 14,000 BtU All Season Portable A/C. Not too sure about this unit as its still new, it's still Winter (Feb.2013) The unit has a/c, heat, dehumidifier and fan. I usually dont like to use any equipment that has multiple functions cause as so many know all it takes is one of the functions to fail and the whole units down.

Eventually this coming Spring and Summer I will be using a Hydro Innovations Water Cooled HydroGen Propane burning CO2 Generator w/ice cap

This whole grow is under duress because the landlord has decided to go against our Lease agreement w/option to buy and has put the house up for sale so the plants had to be rushed at moments notice to my parcel of land where we have a 600 sq. ft. cabin. The tent is in a 10 by 20 insulated room. This grow will evolve as funds and time permits. Also as my Talent progresses so will my agenda. The final goal is to have two 10 by 20 foot flowering Labs on a 30 day stagger so we can harvest every 30 days.

Here is a pic of the OG Kush Mother Plant, the cool thing is the plant is from a single free seed that was a promo
photo-813.JPG

This is the DIY aero cloner
photo-517.JPG

12 cuts of the mom soaking for a few then into rooton hormone gel and into 2 inch neoprene collars
photo-616.JPG

Pic of the cuts in their temp home, 7 days average
photo-419.JPG

All done and now the wait begins, I have the best luck leaving them be for 5 days before I even peek. I know it's not how most do it but it works for me
photo-714.JPG

I will get some pics of how I germinate the seeds. The 818headbands are regular and I split the ten seeds in half so I have some left for an outdoor grow and possible breeding project later. Hopefully with 5 started I will end up with a few females to choose a great mother plant as this whole grow will be from clones.

I know alot of fellow 420mag.com members have helped me ALOT ( too many to mention) Thanks all, was supposed to do a RDWC Under Current style run but with not being able to grow at home anymore and with the power at my cabin not as reliable I am forced to grow in coco which I really enjoy and have much more experience with. I am also thinking of trying out the 4 gallon bucket pails i was going to use inside of another filled with coco and linked up to a drain to waste style rez. Not sure yet.
Please bare with me guys and gals this ones happening before I am fully ready. Today I put in 13 most enjoyable hours, with weeks worth of work ahead. I'm permanently disabled and will push it as hard as I am able to withstand.

Thanks for taking a peek, Your all invited to pull up a chair, spark a bowl, dab or spliff and see what I am able to pull off. Feel free to subscribe.

I will do my absolute best to update as often as possible and I promise to take as many pics as I can and eventually some vids.

AZ

re: s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

Me too man, front row seat!

Pulling up a chair. I'm subbed.

Today 2/5 went and checked on cuts and germinating seeds. Had to adjust the way I was warming the paper towels. Luckily I got there before the beans popped cause they were getting to hot, hopefully I didnt kill them. We'll see in a day or so if any are viable, if not I have 5 more. Cuttings looked great. Noticed that the diy aero cloner is still leaking slightly. I have used a hot glue gun and created a shower curtain and have used a EPMD adhesive seal to not avail.
Will take pics tomorrow and post by Thursday. Problems at the home front will keep me unable to do much with this journal for two days. Faxed the lease agreement to an attorney so he can see what kind of rights we have and to see if the Realtor and or the Property Owner are violating our agreement. Wish us luck all were going to need it.
pic is of some of the other plants in the room. Not sure if anyone wants to see or hear about any of the other non-journal plants. Today I decided to give the previous donor plants a 36 hour nap that will end tomorrow at 11pm, so Thursday will be what I will call day 1 of flower. The first pic is of the soon to be flowering plants 2 og's 1 the purps and 1 raw diesel
photo-1216.JPG

The second pic is of the second generation of cuttings that turned into healthy clones The cuts were takin on Jan.15th 2012
photo-1115.JPG

Hey I'm in too. Lookin' good AZmeds... always does. You seem to have a nice handle on the plants, keep up the good work... Always love their green vibrance and how they seem to jump up overnight and take off. Gotta' love it!

good luck with your legal enquiries bro! hope you can get some compensation for their breaking the lease as they have! and your babies are looking nice n healthy dude :cheesygrinsmiley:

all the best

Thanks brotha!, off to the site for the first of many all nighters. The broker did mention today that if there is a buyer who wants the house that the owner would be required to buy us out which at over 15,000 USD would be a great thing right now. Time will tell and I will be taking pics tonight and updating them tomorrow some time after I get home and get some rest.

I was so tired this morning after working on reinstalling the HID and Ventilation equipment in the tent well into the middle of the night I left the digital camera there so theres no way to update. Sorry folks I will asap, I will go back in the morning so I can take full advantage of the Sunlight outside and do some transplanting. I have other plants that started their 1st day of flower yesterday that aren't really part of the journal or at least yet:)???

Back
Top Bottom