s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

The Tahoe has that lemony diesel smell...............the pk smells like the cat piss smell so far.

HAHA that reminds me of my ex-gf!! haha if i ever refurd to smoke as cat piss (meaning smells so dank it peels your nose hairs off) she (who was a non smoker) was like "why would anyone ever pay money to smoke something that smells like cat piss?" XD i always would say if you have to ask that question you will never understand the answer. :skeptical:

HAHA that reminds me of my ex-gf!! haha if i ever refurd to smoke as cat piss (meaning smells so dank it peels your nose hairs off) she (who was a non smoker) was like "why would anyone ever pay money to smoke something that smells like cat piss?" XD i always would say if you have to ask that question you will never understand the answer. :skeptical:

Haha, for a minute I thought you were talkin about some other smell, and it made sense cuz u said EX girlfriend!

Man you guys are Bad! lol.
So 40 man hours to trim up what I am thinking is close to a Pound. Wont know until it gets a lot drier and into jars. Then I will get the correct weights. Most def. my best run ever. Only prob. I found was THREE lil nanners and some seed action on a few of the super lower tiny stuff. Most of that was barter to my bro for the help he gave me. Hey he was happy and so was I. I actually got the 9 spent plants out of the building and into the raised bed and burn barrel. Still have LOTS of cleaning to do and prob. 3 hours of transplanting to do tomorrow before the "Reload" can happen. I have the buds hanging on their branches and in the tent, in the dark, one fan runnig on low and the lil portable air cond. running with the ambient around 75 degreed F. If that doesnt get it to dry slower I don't know what will?? I really think it was more the quick dry than the lack of flushing last round. Well see. I still have to take cuts but before any of theat stuff can happen a thorough cleaning has to happen. I picked up 12 Cubic Feet of Sunshine Advanced #4 with Mycos today and a 26 dollar one cubic foot bag of what I call croutons, there Grodan Grow Cubes and I got em to try my hand at a top feed/ cube grow "The Cap'n Style". I want one of those 1 Pounders, theres a competition that I really hope some of you here get involved with here is a link Register now for the Capn's cook off contest

I took pics of the harvest but of course the batteries went dead before I was completely done and to make it worse today I forgot to get some more. I will take the IPad and will get what pics I have up soon, promise. The Purple OG Kush is doing good and have some pre-98 Bubba that I am hopng will replace the current OG Kush I have been working with.

Man you guys are Bad! lol.
So 40 man hours to trim up what I am thinking is close to a Pound. Wont know until it gets a lot drier and into jars. Then I will get the correct weights. Most def. my best run ever. Only prob. I found was THREE lil nanners and some seed action on a few of the super lower tiny stuff. Most of that was barter to my bro for the help he gave me. Hey he was happy and so was I. I actually got the 9 spent plants out of the building and into the raised bed and burn barrel. Still have LOTS of cleaning to do and prob. 3 hours of transplanting to do tomorrow before the "Reload" can happen. I have the buds hanging on their branches and in the tent, in the dark, one fan runnig on low and the lil portable air cond. running with the ambient around 75 degreed F. If that doesnt get it to dry slower I don't know what will?? I really think it was more the quick dry than the lack of flushing last round. Well see. I still have to take cuts but before any of theat stuff can happen a thorough cleaning has to happen. I picked up 12 Cubic Feet of Sunshine Advanced #4 with Mycos today and a 26 dollar one cubic foot bag of what I call croutons, there Grodan Grow Cubes and I got em to try my hand at a top feed/ cube grow "The Cap'n Style". I want one of those 1 Pounders, theres a competition that I really hope some of you here get involved with here is a link Register now for the Capn's cook off contest

I took pics of the harvest but of course the batteries went dead before I was completely done and to make it worse today I forgot to get some more. I will take the IPad and will get what pics I have up soon, promise. The Purple OG Kush is doing good and have some pre-98 Bubba that I am hopng will replace the current OG Kush I have been working with.

40 hrs? You got way too much time on your hands...LOL...congrats on harvest!

40 hrs? You got way too much time on your hands...LOL...congrats on harvest!
Thanks bro

I can't wait to see pictures!!!!! I'll fedex you some AA's. :)
Thanks Cap, The Boss is going to et me take hers, getting ready to head up there and trust, there will be some pics for sure. Hey by the way cap I got the cubes yesterday. I will take cuts very soon but have to clean up the tent but have to wait to reload until I am done drying

Be careful drying in the AC cooled space. Remember that rh is probably more important then temps. That AC will be drying out the air.
If anything, maybe put the AC outside the tent and let that small vent fan pull in the cooled air. My first cure went OK, but I'm having problems keeping my basement perfect for curing. My rh is higher than I would like now, but it was too low last time. I felt they dried to fast the first time. I think I'm gonna end up with a dedicated curing space. I have an area in my basement that should work perfect. Think 3'w x 5.5'h x 7'l humidor. Doesn't DocBud have one of those? LOL

You were right Hiker, the A/C acted more like a dehumidifier. I was forced after four days to get em in jars to redistribute the inner moisture. SO far it's lloking like I will net over a pound. I paid/gifted my bro from CA right around 2 zips for trimming wth me for a few days and I am still coming in at over a pound! Now it's time to get closer to the elusive 1GPW mark. 2 zips gone and the salad bowl on the postal scale zero'd in is showing me 1.4 pounds, It's still a lil wet so I know it will get a lil lighter but it ought to net me a soild pound.
I am thinking with some gas it would be closer to 2!

Very nice s1ingblade... I admire your work and hope to someday achieve such greatness! Thanks for the amazing info and pics as well. I was curious which og you have been working with as i recall you started from clone? Looks incredible compared to my gifted og cut... POOP

Good Weed and Happy 4rth s1ing:)
you will get your GPW I know it!
You were right Hiker, the A/C acted more like a dehumidifier. I was forced after four days to get em in jars to redistribute the inner moisture. SO far it's lloking like I will net over a pound. I paid/gifted my bro from CA right around 2 zips for trimming wth me for a few days and I am still coming in at over a pound! Now it's time to get closer to the elusive 1GPW mark. 2 zips gone and the salad bowl on the postal scale zero'd in is showing me 1.4 pounds, It's still a lil wet so I know it will get a lil lighter but it ought to net me a soild pound.
I am thinking with some gas it would be closer to 2!

Very nice s1ingblade... I admire your work and hope to someday achieve such greatness! Thanks for the amazing info and pics as well. I was curious which og you have been working with as i recall you started from clone? Looks incredible compared to my gifted og cut... POOP
Thanks pwncity and welcome to 420magazine.com great place to hang and learn. The OG I am working with was a promo seed from tude that was bred by Reserva Privada, honestly I dont care for it much lol. I am trying to work with a pheno of "Cookies" and a pre-98 bubba
Happy 4th to ya

Good Weed and Happy 4rth s1ing:)
you will get your GPW I know it!

Thanks fish and happy 4th and weed to ya!

happy 4th of independence july day:thumb:
Thanks cronic and hapy 4th to you and all the 420mag members

Thanks pwncity and welcome to 420magazine.com great place to hang and learn. The OG I am working with was a promo seed from tude that was bred by Reserva Privada, honestly I dont care for it much lol. I am trying to work with a pheno of "Cookies" and a pre-98 bubba
Happy 4th to ya

Interesting... i would like to see what you come up with because im sure it will be disgustingly dank. I appreciate the info! Thanks for the welcome and happy 4th to you as well!

Interesting... i would like to see what you come up with because im sure it will be disgustingly dank. I appreciate the info! Thanks for the welcome and happy 4th to you as well!

No problem pwncity, feel free to post or ask questions, this site is one of the best places on earth to gather info re: growing, for me it's like my 2nd. home and the members here are like true brothers and sisters.
Once again:welcome:winkyface:420:

I've got a set vegin right now for August 1st.'s reload, I wont know much about the pheno until Oct. 1st (approx) Maybe you could come and help me figure out if it's what you were talking about? I dunno I just hope it's got better medical characteristics than the OG I am running lol

I've got a set vegin right now for August 1st.'s reload, I wont know much about the pheno until Oct. 1st (approx) Maybe you could come and help me figure out if it's what you were talking about? I dunno I just hope it's got better medical characteristics than the OG I am running lol

I swear the Tahoe is givin me a minty smell right now...minty pine. The Purple kush is the weirdest weed I ever grew.....you touch it and the smell changes from cat piss to perfumed lovliness. The Tahoe has taken the lead on the trich race, after afghan kush, and purple kush is after that. Whats up with the og? I was reading that the terpines in weed have an effect on how it is absorbed in the body. Just my take was this, the orange or fruity ones would allow the thc and cbd to be absorbed more efficiently, and that by mixing two products together could cause one that is harder to absorb to be absorbed more efficiently. One thing I'm finding is that the fruity sativas have ways less trichome formation, but the effects are very comparable as to potency. That would explain a lot of things. When I was younger I got an eighth of the best weed I'd ever seen, it was the lovliest purple skunky smelling and tasting weed i'd ever seen......it would barely get me high.......covered with trichs. I remember thai stick was never very smelly.......not much for trichs...not that pretty.....the only weed that ever left me practically speechless....I mean really!

So after working last night well after Midnight and getting back at it at 5AM I actually got alot done, check it out
First I started by uncompressing the 6CU FT bale of advanced #4, fun! then I got to transplanting
DSCN06274.JPG
DSCN06313.JPG

Then more transplanting
DSCN06324.JPG

And when my back was screaming and I wanted to quit for the night I got her done! Yeah.
DSCN06367.JPG

Then I took the August reload which is my first full batch of "cookies" and moved them to the next light
DSCN06446.JPG
DSCN06478.JPG

This morning 7-6-13 I took cuts from a few plants
DSCN06434.JPG

I culled the rest, cleaned up and the veg room is back to how it should be, well not as good as it can be but its clean again
DSCN06485.JPG

Oh yeah my surprise creation "The Purps" cross OG Kush seedling is doing well
DSCN06469.JPG

Hopefully it will be a nice addition, it ought to be female as it was created by female plants, never tried it before. I think I might still have some light leaks and plan on being in the rooms when the lights turn off the next couple of times to see for sure.
Sure feels good getting the rooms and plants back in order.
Now I can start playing around with the air pots and the grow croutons A.K.A. Cap'n Style Hydro! Can't wait

Back
Top Bottom