s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

Cheers, s1ing! So is this a perpetual journal, or are you going to start another one?

man that cloner is the sh_t! I'm envious. Looking nice and clean in there.

I know it needs to come to an end! I wanted to wait until I had a run with the "Cookies"
Soon I will have it moved to completed and start a new journal or two lol
Thanks for the compliment, took a while but I got it as clean as I could with no hose pressure, thank you very much broken well

Seeing that this journal wasn't meant to be a perpetual journal I am going to close it out and will journal the upcoming "Batch of Cookies" in a new one. Well to keep my word I promised some weights and pics. The final count out of 9 OG Kush clones in 3 gallon grow bags was 627 grams dried. My best grow so far and I hope once I get my co2 gennie will push me closer to 2. Hope you liked the pics and info and what I am really hoping for was it helped someone somewhere do better. Look for my upcoming journal next week!
Thanks again for all lookers and subscribers, couldn't have done it without you!
1.4 Pounds NO GAS
DSCN06176.JPG

The End.

Seeing that this journal wasn't meant to be a perpetual journal I am going to close it out and will journal the upcoming "Batch of Cookies" in a new one. Well to keep my word I promised some weights and pics. The final count out of 9 OG Kush clones in 3 gallon grow bags was 627 grams dried. My best grow so far and I hope once I get my co2 gennie will push me closer to 2. Hope you liked the pics and info and what I am really hoping for was it helped someone somewhere do better. Look for my upcoming journal next week!
Thanks again for all lookers and subscribers, couldn't have done it without you!
1.4 Pounds NO GAS
DSCN06176.JPG

The End.
:) real good:)

You were right Hiker, the A/C acted more like a dehumidifier. I was forced after four days to get em in jars to redistribute the inner moisture. SO far it's lloking like I will net over a pound. I paid/gifted my bro from CA right around 2 zips for trimming wth me for a few days and I am still coming in at over a pound! Now it's time to get closer to the elusive 1GPW mark. 2 zips gone and the salad bowl on the postal scale zero'd in is showing me 1.4 pounds, It's still a lil wet so I know it will get a lil lighter but it ought to net me a soild pound.
I am thinking with some gas it would be closer to 2!

Grats my friend! :bravo:

So after working last night well after Midnight and getting back at it at 5AM I actually got alot done, check it out

Once again I can relate. Got home from Seattle around 8-9PM. Then I was in the basement until ~3, then up at 6:30 for work. I think you got it worse, but I feel your pain bro. :winkyface:

Beauty Harvest, Sling! I can smell it from here. mmmmm congrats.
Thanks
Thanks
Grats my friend! :bravo:

Once again I can relate. Got home from Seattle around 8-9PM. Then I was in the basement until ~3, then up at 6:30 for work. I think you got it worse, but I feel your pain bro. :winkyface:
And more thanks :) I have started my new run with the "Cookies" clones and am taking pics the whole way. Soon I will put together my upcoming 2nd. journal and will make sure to let ya'll know asap.
Thanks again to all yall that have taken the time to be active with my first journal

1.4 Pounds NO GAS
DSCN06176.JPG

The End.

GRATS on your Harvest s1ing! excellent yield! looks like you spent some quality time on them there nugs! :cheesygrinsmiley: their trimming looks SUPERB! :D

just went back over your last 10 pages or so loL.. its been amazing to see how much you've done and put into this grow, with your family and developments and friends lost! /|\ im inspired by your humility dude and shows me there's no better way to be in life :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

im excited to see GSC available in fem seeds now! 'thin mint' pheno n all :D DEFINITELY on my next list of ladies to get! :thumb: and yours are absolute beauts mate! :]]

hey, i heard someone mention they were grafting eaRLIER? an interesting idea for sure! im taking a heap of graft 1yr old wood at work at the moment.. pipfruit apples, ENVY variety- beautiful apple, really sweet and crisp to bite :thumb: im not sure what you had in mind but with hardwoods anyway, the grafted wood may take on the vigor and similar such qualities of the "rootstock" but generally it wont take on genetic traits into the grafted wood, the grafted wood will retain its genetic characteristics.. so you can see around the world different example of trees with multiple grafts on them.. a single apple tree can potentially carry 100+ different varieties of apple, for e.g. .. i wonder if the same can be done with MMJ.. or something similar? the difficulty lies of course in MMJ being an 'annual' plant, whereas hardwoods are 'perrenial' and MIGHT be better suited to grafting, the time it takes for the graft to take and recover MIGHT be a limiting factor.. maybe not outdoors though :] would be cool to see an indica dom blue or purp grafted onto a really vigorous sativa dom rootstock tho!! possibilities are endless :cheesygrinsmiley: would be a fascinating experiment to watch :cheesygrinsmiley:

look forward to catching your new journal early s1ing! excited to see what you can start to yield once you have your co2 running, bet its gonna be some beautiful indeed! :cheesygrinsmiley: its been an amazing journey to see you set everything up and fine tune your grow, ive learned a heap just reading through your journal alone! its been informative and educational and im only sorry i wasnt able to keep active in it more! too much bro :goodjob:

Peace /|\

GRATS on your Harvest s1ing! excellent yield! looks like you spent some quality time on them there nugs! :cheesygrinsmiley: their trimming looks SUPERB! :D

just went back over your last 10 pages or so loL.. its been amazing to see how much you've done and put into this grow, with your family and developments and friends lost! /|\ im inspired by your humility dude and shows me there's no better way to be in life :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

im excited to see GSC available in fem seeds now! 'thin mint' pheno n all :D DEFINITELY on my next list of ladies to get! :thumb: and yours are absolute beauts mate! :]]

hey, i heard someone mention they were grafting eaRLIER? an interesting idea for sure! im taking a heap of graft 1yr old wood at work at the moment.. pipfruit apples, ENVY variety- beautiful apple, really sweet and crisp to bite :thumb: im not sure what you had in mind but with hardwoods anyway, the grafted wood may take on the vigor and similar such qualities of the "rootstock" but generally it wont take on genetic traits into the grafted wood, the grafted wood will retain its genetic characteristics.. so you can see around the world different example of trees with multiple grafts on them.. a single apple tree can potentially carry 100+ different varieties of apple, for e.g. .. i wonder if the same can be done with MMJ.. or something similar? the difficulty lies of course in MMJ being an 'annual' plant, whereas hardwoods are 'perrenial' and MIGHT be better suited to grafting, the time it takes for the graft to take and recover MIGHT be a limiting factor.. maybe not outdoors though :] would be cool to see an indica dom blue or purp grafted onto a really vigorous sativa dom rootstock tho!! possibilities are endless :cheesygrinsmiley: would be a fascinating experiment to watch :cheesygrinsmiley:

look forward to catching your new journal early s1ing! excited to see what you can start to yield once you have your co2 running, bet its gonna be some beautiful indeed! :cheesygrinsmiley: its been an amazing journey to see you set everything up and fine tune your grow, ive learned a heap just reading through your journal alone! its been informative and educational and im only sorry i wasnt able to keep active in it more! too much bro :goodjob:

Peace /|\
Couldn't have done it without friends like YOU!. How about we graft our fav. strain on to the perennial hardwood trees? LOL then they would be there ready for us all year. I ended up knoicking on dispensary doors last week and hit paydirt, dude bought or should I say made a "Donation" for just about all of it :) Was able to keep three zips for my patients. Dude wants 2 LBS of Cookies and 2 LBS of Pineapple Skunk every 30 DAYS! I got my work cut out for me to be able to get close to that. I ordered some more P. Skunk but had a single seed and put that in the wet paper towels this morning. I told dude it would be close to 6-7 months on the new strain.
Thanks again alk. I will send you a liknk forsure when I get the new journal up and running.

wowza! thats awesome to hear about the dispensary!! :cheesygrinsmiley: now all you gosta do is grow grow grow! loL u got that perpetual happening.. you CAN do it brother! i know you can... 4 lbs every 30 days is a pretty dam good income :D wishing u all the best ma man and looking forward to your new journal when its ready to put up :]]

keeping it green /|\

Me to shotty, I will most def. keep everyone updated with pics and such. Just waiting on new stuff to show before I start my 2nd journal. I am really glad I took B.I.D.'s advice and started a journal. I was really close to not doing it and to quiting 420mag but thanks to friends and family here like Shotta, alk, bid, mcloadie, jlt, the cap, buck, too many others to list but all ya'll helped me get where I am and I really appreciate ya. I will have to edit a million times as I remember more of my homies here. Sorry to anyone I left out I am having tons of stress right now to the point it seems impossible to get over all the hurdles I have created for myself. oh yeah jon, docbud, curso, hiker, ronnie, lol see I told ya lol

fuggin nice!! im so proud of you! glad you found a disp with a open wallet, im starting my new led journal tomorrow spending time tonight getting my little tent ready, this pheno of blue dream i have has turned into a gem for me, gawd ppl love it!! its fast,a yeilder,potent, and easy to clone & grow, i cut 5 clones for the led, and will only need 2 prob, you need 2 come get 1 or 2,, but im keeping a mom till i can fem some seeds , cant wait to see the new journal, :bravo:

Hard for me to imagine you not having a journal.

I gave BID some reps for getting you to journal. :)

I kinda feel like I got robbed. I lived in AZ for a decade, then AZ gets MMJ a few months after I move!
Honestly, if I was still in Flagstaff, I have a feeling I'd already have went out to the ranch for a visit. I want to hang out with my AZ grower brethren! LOL Oh well, I guess I need to embrace my new home state. I can't really complain about WA MMJ laws I guess. :)

Me to shotty, I will most def. keep everyone updated with pics and such. Just waiting on new stuff to show before I start my 2nd journal. I am really glad I took B.I.D.'s advice and started a journal. I was really close to not doing it and to quiting 420mag but thanks to friends and family here like Shotta, alk, bid, mcloadie, jlt, the cap, buck, too many others to list but all ya'll helped me get where I am and I really appreciate ya. I will have to edit a million times as I remember more of my homies here. Sorry to anyone I left out I am having tons of stress right now to the point it seems impossible to get over all the hurdles I have created for myself. oh yeah jon, docbud, curso, hiker, ronnie, lol see I told ya lol

Back
Top Bottom