S27’s Indoor Multi-Strain Autos, Soil, Grow Journal, 2019/2020

They look good S. 6g/gal of MC for such small plants might be a little much. That's like 3 times the recommended amount for plants that are as young as yours. Best keep a close eye on them. Most people do pretty good if they follow the recommended MC feeding schedule.

Ahhh, my bad for not explaining better. I made just 1 gallon of water with 6 grams of MC mixed in. I gave most of that gallon to the CP plant that I still haven't harvested, and gave just a little splash of it to the new plants. Not a whole gallon per new plant. Do you think even doing it that way can be harmful? The new plants didn't get a whole lot out of that gallon.

EEK!

*ducks & hides*

Ha! No, I didn't think you gave the small plants a gallon each. I was referring to the amount of MC per gallon. Small plants/seedlings should only be getting around 2g/gal of MC. They shouldn't be getting 6g/gal until they are at least a couple of weeks or more into flower. It's the ratio/amount of MC per gallon of water that may hurt small plants if it's too much. Like I mentioned, go to the MC Feeding Calculator that I linked to, type in 1gallon for the amount of water, and it will show you how much MC you need to use. Easy peasy. OK, you can come out of hiding. I'm not an evil task master ;)

Ha! No, I didn't think you gave the small plants a gallon each. I was referring to the amount of MC per gallon. Small plants/seedlings should only be getting around 2g/gal of MC. They shouldn't be getting 6g/gal until they are at least a couple of weeks or more into flower. It's the ratio/amount of MC per gallon of water that may hurt small plants if it's too much. Like I mentioned, go to the MC Feeding Calculator that I linked to, type in 1gallon for the amount of water, and it will show you how much MC you need to use. Easy peasy. OK, you can come out of hiding. I'm not an evil task master ;)

Oh my goodness, lmao! THANK YOU for literally spelling it out for me teehee! Truly. *hugs*

Very much appreciated and please do always let me know when I'm doing something wrong. You save me lots of future problems/failures. YOU are the best! Thank you so much for being here for me.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Yes...that's a triple thank you. ;)

Although I won't use 6g/gallon again until they're into flowering, I do think they enjoyed their *sip* of MC. Check out the difference! :D Hindu Kush sure woke up!

1-6-20 (1).jpg

1-6-20 (2).jpg

It's not looking like the Gorilla Glue will make it. It's looking deformed, and the seed for this one was the one that never sank during the germination process.

I won't pull it yet, but I'm not expecting anything out of that one.

Sooooo...6 it will hopefully be!

:green_heart:

Here's hoping that GG ugly duckling turns into a beautiful swan. :yummy: I'm rooting for her.

Good evening : )

Yesterday most of the plants got a trimming and they're all looking exceptionally beautiful tonight!

@BigD13 check out the GG! Your faith in it worked! Looking a whole lot healthier tonight. I'm so glad I didn't give up on this one, and I owe that to YOU! GG is the smallest of the group so you should be able to easily distinguish which one it is. Back left of pic # 1 (right side of tent). Isn't she cute? Haha

1-23-20 (1).jpg

And below is the left side of the tent : )

1-23-20 (2).jpg

:yahoo:

GG....Woo Hoo :yahoo:
She may be small, but maybe she'll be the most potent. Someone said ya got to be as patient as the plant. Looks like it's true. Way to go S.

Hiiii : )

We've added a new plant. The little guy that was on the floor. That was a GG seed and took off much more easily than the first GG seed haha!

So now, on the right side of the tent, we have 2 GG plants in the back row. Both looking healthy, as well as the front row.

One that was originally on the right side of the tent was relocated to the left side to make room for that new little addition.

Below is what we're working with!

Right side of tent...
1-29-20 (1).jpg

Left side of tent...
1-29-20 (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom