S27’s Indoor Multi-Strain Autos, Soil, Grow Journal, 2019/2020

Good job on the "ugly duckling" S! I'm glad you kept her too. I remember the struggle you had with her. Hopefully once she's cured, you'll be rewarded with some awesome smoke.

How is your grandfather doing? I hope he is doing better. My wife and I pray for everyone every day.

We have enough food and supplies that we won't have to go to the store for 2-3 weeks. I went to the hardware store on Monday and the grocery store on Tuesday. I wore a mask both times. I went in the evening and there were a lot less people than during the day. I think there were more employees than customers at the hardware store, which was just fine to me.

Please stay safe and take care of yourself. :peace::Namaste::love:

Good job on the "ugly duckling" S! I'm glad you kept her too. I remember the struggle you had with her. Hopefully once she's cured, you'll be rewarded with some awesome smoke.

How is your grandfather doing? I hope he is doing better. My wife and I pray for everyone every day.

We have enough food and supplies that we won't have to go to the store for 2-3 weeks. I went to the hardware store on Monday and the grocery store on Tuesday. I wore a mask both times. I went in the evening and there were a lot less people than during the day. I think there were more employees than customers at the hardware store, which was just fine to me.

Please stay safe and take care of yourself. :peace::Namaste::love:

I'm so glad to hear that you are able to hunker down now for a bit. And that you wore a mask when you had to go out. Such crazy times we're living in.

My papa is doing okay. He is still on the ventilator in ICU but he is stable. They are trying daily to get him off the ventilator. He's had some struggles. Recently his white blood count went up but the antibiotics must be helping because they are lowering as of today. Our family is very close and papa is so incredibly loved. He's a fighter. He's fighting the biggest battle ever right now, but I still have hope that he can survive this. He just has to. : )

Thank you for the prayers. I too pray for everyone each day. Stay safe and healthy BigD. :green_heart:

Just put the ugly duckling GG into a jar. Dry weight came in at 19.8 grams. Certainly better than nothing. ;)

GG dry weight.jpg

GG jarred.jpg

My papa has had some improvement with this damn virus. He is still in ICU and still on the ventilator, but doing a lot of the breathing on his own now. He is still critical, but stable.

:circle-of-love:

Nice harvest on the TD! Looks like your CP will be nice as well.

Glad to hear your papa is doing better.

My little scale is very similar to your's. Mine is an SWS100. It wil weigh up to 100 grams in .01 increments. I love using that to weigh my Mega Crop.

I've got 3 plants going. 2 Northern Lights and 1 Mexican Haze. One of the NL's may have fungus gnats....maybe.....not really sure. She's 3 weeks old today, but is really small. I mixed up some mosquito granuals in some water and fed her that. It's suppose to kill any larve, but it may take a few weeks. Time will tell.

Stay safe.

Nice harvest on the TD! Looks like your CP will be nice as well.

Glad to hear your papa is doing better.

My little scale is very similar to your's. Mine is an SWS100. It wil weigh up to 100 grams in .01 increments. I love using that to weigh my Mega Crop.

I've got 3 plants going. 2 Northern Lights and 1 Mexican Haze. One of the NL's may have fungus gnats....maybe.....not really sure. She's 3 weeks old today, but is really small. I mixed up some mosquito granuals in some water and fed her that. It's suppose to kill any larve, but it may take a few weeks. Time will tell.

Stay safe.

I hope your mixture works and clears that up. :) Definitely let me know. Gnats were a problem with my first grow of NL and TD. Both turned out pretty good in the end. I used that Neem oil spray. It was a pre-mixed spray that was ready to use.

Yours aren't autos, right?

The NL is an auto. The MH is a photo.

Tangerine #2 looks awesome! :yummy:

Thanks for sharing all that S. I know it was hard later but you had plenty of medicine to help. Love you my dear friend.:hippy::hippy::hippy:

Back
Top Bottom