Sad plant!

arpowre3

Team

Why are these girls sick?!

I was told I may have been watering them too much/too often. They haven't ate since Wednesday and are bone dry/light pots.

Info:
4 autos
Lemon OG Haze, bubblicious, swiss cheese
5 GAL bags
FFOF/Happy Frog/Xtra perlite, EWC
Mykos, azos, bio marine, ful humix, espoma liquid grow and bloom, super bat guano tea.
4x4 tent
315 LEC
4 CFLs.

Maybe get rid of CFLs? Water now or let roots keep stretching?

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420

de8d63f3e53ca834f9fdc04f76bbc532.jpg

Have they been droopy like that since wed? If not those ladies need water if they're bone dry. How often were you watering before wed? If it was every two days then I would definetly blame overwatering. Your humidty is really low too.. 20 to 23 percent rh is probably ly causing you issues too. If they are over watered they take almost a week to bounce back but they should be fine... If they are bone dry , like no moisture In The soil at all then they need to be watered..

Also imo there is no such thing as to much water, only watering to often. The soil can only hold so much until it's saturated and the rest just drains out the bottom.

Thanks t! Yeah they have been droopy like that for a few days and it is making me obsessive!

I was watering to drench like every 3 days before. I'll put a fee jugs of water in there to degas and hopefully raise rh too!

OK watered today about 2L each plant. Will see if that helps! Pics in the morning

Back
Top Bottom