Safest seeds to Indy

As always, consider using one or more of our forum sponsors. Not only do they literally keep our favorite cannabis-related forum in existence with the advertising dollars that they spend here, one assumes that they have been "vetted," at least to some degree.

Aside from that, your specific state probably doesn't matter overmuch. Your two main considerations in that regard, IMHO, are Customs and your specific ISC (International Shipping... something or other, the four huge places where all foreign-source mail gets sorted and then sent on towards its eventual destination).

If Customs nabs your seeds, you will still get your package, the seeds will have just been replaced with a generic form letter stating that the contents were determined to be verboten (and inviting you to make an appointment to discuss this if you feel that they were wrong in that determination, LMAO).

If one of the thieves at your region's ISC nabs your package, of course, you won't get anything.

Basically, I suggest getting your seeds from one of our trusted sponsors (they tend to have a great track record for successful deliveries). And, of course to not have them sent to YOUR address, or to the address of your grow location (if different than your home address). Do that, and make sure to not use some form of payment that is linked to you (IOW, I still don't like the thought of using one's own credit card or bank transfer). This way, well... I can send anything I want to anyone. It's not the recipient who causes seeds to get sent to you, regardless of the fact that you order/pay for them, lol, it's the sender. Which is why Customs swaps contraband for form letters instead of knocking on your door; getting a conviction for something that someone else sends you can be somewhat problematic :rolleyes3 . But, still, why take the chance of even appearing on the government's radar when it comes to this kind of thing?

Yea sure would like to know myself, here in indy, aswell.
Someway that's
economical
covert (discrete)
how to, (not) what not to do.
Anyone??

Years ago, when I couldn't think of anyone who'd be willing to receive seeds for me at the time, I just walked down the street to the first vacant house I saw, made note of its address, then had the seeds sent there. Then, on the projected delivery date, I grabbed a lawn chair and a book, and sat on that house's porch. That was a "sign for" order.

years ago, when i couldn't think of anyone who'd be willing to receive seeds for me at the time, i just walked down the street to the first vacant house i saw, made note of its address, then had the seeds sent there. Then, on the projected delivery date, i grabbed a lawn chair and a book, and sat on that house's porch. That was a "sign for" order.

pretty bold, thanks tho

pretty bold, thanks tho

Way back when CDLs (commercial driver's licenses, IOW, what Class D (tractor & trailer) truck drivers needed) were first coming into existence nationwide, a buddy of mine lost his license - and thus his means for making a living. Think he ended up getting charged for having a loaded pistol, too (protection only), and maybe possession, I don't remember what all. Funny thing was that he got arrested far from his house but in the same state, driven closer to his house, bumped down closer (holding tank was full? IDK), etc. until he ended up like 25 minutes away from where he lived. Anyway, week later he called me up and asked if I wanted to go on a road trip to a state south of us. "What for," I asked. He replied that he needed to go "get his license back." So we drove a couple states away, to that state's capital (IIRC, so he could have everything done in one day), and then just drove around for a bit until we hit "the wrong side of the tracks(*)." We were passing this complete sh!thole when he said, "Quick, what's that address?" I told him, and he drove on back to the place where the license stuff was done and told the people that's where he lived, LMAO. And he came out smiling, too. Try that now and I assume it'd be a LONG time before you drove anything, lol, but it used to be different.

He also went in smelling like he'd just spent five hours in a van with the windows rolled up, chain-smoking fat joints the entire time. Because...

EDIT: Just pick a house that's been vacant for a while. Far less chance of a person having just recently moved out and setting up a blanket mail forwarding to their new address with the post office, lol.

I suppose a rental box at a mailing service store is out of the question and stupidly out of the question? I am in the same situation Indy... The idea is to be stealthy, the rule is not to let anyone know what you are doing, but how can you do that and not send stuff to yourself. I will be watching this to see what other suggestions pop up.

Back
Top Bottom