Sagging Seedling - Why?

desiBud420

Temp 25.5'C
RH 56%
Grow box with PC air exhaust.

Soil was dry from a lot of pull from exhaust to maintain room temp with a/c. I watered 24 hours ago but kept a gentle hand. This time I let minut runoff appear and stopped. Pot has good drainage and I rid of excess water before placing back in grow box.

Are the Cotyledons drooping from overwatering or is there something I'm missing? The leaves only just emerged yesterday from a stuck seedling case. I sprayed the case and cotyledon area to moisten it up and let case fall off. It has received No other source of watering. Any takers??

image32186.jpg

Nothing wrong there desiBud.

When using A/C you shouldn't be running your exhaust at all to keep
the cool air in the grow room rather than cooling the neighbourhood. :)

L8r

It's coming along nicely. I had a phosphorous alert lately, and I gave it a tiny nute feed with its water, and it's springing back a bit. But the color in the stem is not going away.

Results so far:

image33262.jpg
image33108.jpg

Some strains will get red stems even when everything is perfect so it's nothing to panic about.

Looks really good now. :thumb:

L8r

Some strains will get red stems even when everything is perfect so it's nothing to panic about.

Looks really good now. :thumb:

L8r

She's looking better now. The red stems have grown into lesser red marks after a very light nute watering after first transplant. Was becoming slightly root bound. Let's find those pics... Brb

image33854.jpg

And here's when I FIM it yesterday into its 4th mid week. I let it grow a bit more before I did any training to recover from what looked like a phosphorous def ( and very very light nute watering).

image33855.jpg

it's growth is still a bit stunted as compared to the CR.3, which is flourishing way WAAYY faster and healthier leaves and growth. Just FIMd BI and topped CR

image33856.jpg

image33857.jpg

Looking healthy enough!

L8r

Cheers OMU! The black Indica is finally,showing some growth after the FIM. Crown royale is doing great. Their 6 hour sleep cycle just kicked in so they should be bigger by then. I already see tiny leaves emerging from the nodes points. How exciting!

Back
Top Bottom