Salchipapa27's Rasberry Cough: First Attempt At SCROG

salchipapa27

HELLO WORLD! I am trying my best to make a comeback after a backfire of a grow. I plan to approach this grow with much calculation and require the most support I can from anyone who can chime in! I am attempted a SCROG method grow and before getting started i'd like some tips on a specific space.

GrowLab Tent about 2.7x2.7 and a little over 6 ft tall with a 8 bulb fluorescent T5 light fixture.

I am contemplating 5-10 gallon pots and due to the space Im considering doing 2 plants max at a time if that sounds right.

It'd be helpful if anyone has any DIY super cheap (less than 40$) setups that work remarkably well.

Facts:

Strain: Raspberry Cough (Nirvana) Predominately Sativa
Medium: Soil-Happy Frog
Lights: 8 bulb T5 Fluorescent

Let me know if you have any questions and PLEASE feel free to give your feedback! :thumb::Namaste:

I've never scrogged brother . But this is the method I'm trying to adapt indoors .
f6d5691c011e5ff7a1e009b2816f0a2c.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

I've never scrogged brother . But this is the method I'm trying to adapt indoors .
f6d5691c011e5ff7a1e009b2816f0a2c.jpg

Beautiful plant buzzy! It looks like LST (Low Stress Training) mixed with SCROG without the screen lol. How do you plan on making it indoors?

Same way I did it outside brother. But no sticks in the ground this time lol I'm thinking string and cutting a straw in small pieces on each one and attaching a decent sized nut on the end . The big limbs on the bottom will be the trickiest lol. But I'm up for the challenge. I can only let one get that big if I have enough time. And ty for the compliment I worked hard on her

Only thing I'm using is general hydroponic grow solution right now. Honestly the two plants I have in 100 year old soil is the best . one I posted in the pics.

A buddy of mine did . I helped him learn. Seemed to do pretty well . Any extra on nuts on that brand be careful. He burned em thinking a lil extra was OK lol

A buddy of mine did . I helped him learn. Seemed to do pretty well . Any extra on nuts on that brand be careful. He burned em thinking a lil extra was OK lol

Yeah! I know the feeding of those nutes is super crucial and specific but I already have 2/3 of the trio. So I want to use them up on this grow I'm starting up.

Yea no reason to waste money just make sure there isn't any solids in the solution

Ah! Good tip. I'm going to inspect my solutions before adding. I'm excited for this new grow. I will be ordering the seeds either today or tomorrow. I just need a good DIY scrog setup.

Yea pretty much I'll make each vine run a different way at first. As the nodes go up I keep bending the plant down. Toward the colon bud. The colon bud never gets over two feet off the ground because the way I grow

Back
Top Bottom