Salchipapa27's - Soil - Blue Mystic Auto - Grow Journal - 2016

it is a bit more difficult after the fact. Either I typically take clones and sex them or take clones and sex the seed and make a mother out of the clones.

You have a plant that has started flowering. You want to revert it back to veg which takes a while.

I suggest it is easier on the plant to revert it as is. then once it is healthy back in veg you can clone away like mad. But just know that all of the clones will have this history in them. So they may be a little easier to hermi.

I think maybe. The next two regular seeds i will do that then. Unfortunately i dont think im going to risk reverting them and take life as is with that. And the female seeds i get next will definitely be cloned up

It's been a while my friend, too much workload these days.

The buds look delicious dont worry about the yield it will come.

Autos as far as i learned so far, need as many hours ad watts of light you can give them and good fertilization.

Also cause of their limited time of life they need to grow big roots fast, so some roots boosters are very helpful with autos.
:high-five:

Update. The harvest was dried for a few days almost 7 or so i believe. i might have had too much ventilation its possible and now i'll explain why. Welcome to one of the cheapest funniest of many ways to make a dry box. So i have the wire ties for LSTing. all i did was use one of my favorite cereals and for copyright purposes ill call it Tinnamon Coast Trunch, the family pack one that people buy at costco or bjs, cut a few like 2 or 3 slits on the top flaps that originally close and open it. Then in the middle i poke holes and run the wire through. I have a bout 6 wires running through it and I tie the buds by stem and hang them on the wires using what? wires. Then I put a fan directly in front of the slits (Maybe the too much venitlation part?) Its on a low settings and only blowing through the slits and I was thinking next time to cut slits out the other end but smaller so the air could kind of pass through.

SO anyways,

The drying is done and the curing begun a few days ago and I got a lot of direct advice from VilliageIdiot, and two days I noticed the RH was a little too low for comfort like 50~52 RH about, so I threw in a boveda62 and today I checked it and the humidity is at 59RH AND the greatest accomplishment to date, from the outer rim of the jar I can smell that supa dank smell coming back!!! :cheer:

Feels magical, its very i guess like the loose and you feel laughy its great. lasts awhile ill be more specific on a smoke report where I smoke it at that moment!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom