Salchipapa27's - Soil - Blue Mystic Auto - Grow Journal - 2016

She looks great man, It looks to me that she is still in pre flower period (its the first 2 weeks since they show the first pistils) cause she grows really fast now. When she stops growing so fast it will mean you are in full flower period where she will stop giving energy to gain height and will start sending all of her energy to buds. So for me it looks like she has a few weeks before she is ready.:cheer:

Yea i cant wait to chop it down and shes dank its a goning to be a good harvest !

Sent from my SM-G935T using 420

Blue mystic has gotten dense and smells super dank more than the others had like by farrr. I dont know why but im not complaining. Its also reallllly sticky which i think is good news. But one bud site isnt really getting those orange hairs im looking for, plus next week marks 7 weeks of flowering for them and ill upload pics on harvest day befores and afters and such. Im excited i think this time it grew really good ! Making progress

Today marks 7 weeks flowering. I was gonna wait on one last bud site to fully get amber. But i cant. Im sorry if i let down the potential

714c15487418301a1cf5c070a8f45e79.jpg
fd1c0aa8d90ec9234f58aa56e0d374df.jpg

Last pic is the site i was waiting on but No more!!!

Can anybody tell me if this is ok to dry if its yellowed?
fcf91ec628c4e6ff2e5ae18f2411246b.jpg

Heres a pic next to another bud thats not yellowed
a6b4f13fbb6b79977908ce71ace984fb.jpg

Everything else looks pretty ready i checked it with the microscope too but it was just that region in the shade that came out like that light green

Second grow but kinda like a finishing of the first grow. I still got more seeds though. But if i can get this blueberry yield up next competitor is....PK also, the funny thing is im dying to get some colors and i harvested early. Lol i did notice like almost invisible to the eye hue on the sugar leaves. Looks like a really transparent lavender hue. But it could just be me in love with the bud sites lol

IF it is the right type of strain you get colors best by running cold temps at night to simulate fall.

Yes autos are smaller. they take a line and breed it into a stumpy breed of very low potency that grows in very northern climates where there is nearly 24 light in summer and have a very shot growing season and have to be done before the days start to get too short.

But that isn't the real reason...the real reason is you are not in control of autos. If you treat them well they can get reasonably sized indoors. but you can't grow them indefinitely as big as you want like a normal plant. A normal plant you can grow for 2 years if you wanted before blooming.

Autos are not for newbs. they are much more difficult to grow and much lower yield for inexperienced growers. Not recommended for newbs by reputable growers.

Better to take baby steps and grow something you are in control of until you know how this works. Start with something that has normal nutrient requirements that make sense and blooms when you want it to and grows to the size you are in control of. That way you can make mistakes and recover in veg before going into bloom.

Autos you have no control over so you have to know what you are doing to get good yield from them.

Thanks VI, and i definitely agree with you i always feel like im not ready to tackle autos yet but since they were my first seeds order i had to try. The next up blueberry are regular and they started blooming earlier than i wanted because i wanted to determine sex. I also dont want to revert to 18/6 to possibly mess up growth. Next batch will be feminized and i will do my best to veg it up as much as my space will let me. And bloom superbly

ah...got try them all ;)

They all have their place. Autos were meant for outdoor. People grow them indoors and have all sorts of problems. They can be done indoors it just takes finesse. And you can't have finesse if you aren't basically decent right?

You will enjoy the femd seeds. They are hermis by nature so be gentile with them.

I am experimenting soon with a way of making fems that is cheap but it will be a while. I have to shut down my grow, sell my place, move and then re-setup shop somehow. So even if I do it this grow I wont have results from the seeds for a very long time.

ah...got try them all ;)

They all have their place. Autos were meant for outdoor. People grow them indoors and have all sorts of problems. They can be done indoors it just takes finesse. And you can't have finesse if you aren't basically decent right?

You will enjoy the femd seeds. They are hermis by nature so be gentile with them.

I am experimenting soon with a way of making fems that is cheap but it will be a while. I have to shut down my grow, sell my place, move and then re-setup shop somehow. So even if I do it this grow I wont have results from the seeds for a very long time.
Well i wish you the best of luck VI and hope to see your progress as soon as possible! You help us out a great deal and have a lot of interesting information thats always useful. If i had room for the regulars i wouldnt mind vegging for a while longer to get better yields but since i dont i got to work with what I got. I was also wondering if you could help me with cloning the flowering plants i got now because now that i know theyre female i wanted to clone them

Back
Top Bottom