Saliva Oral drug testing-Saliva duration vs. urine-how to clear

Hello 420 members.

I have recently found out that I am going to need to seek employment quickly (I could be unemployed at any day right now) and have not been on the job market in over ten years. I consider myself a regular cannabis user as I take the RSO concentrated oil daily to cure cancer and I have one cannabutter infused edible each evening to help me sleep.

I have not taken any Cannabis/THC since 12/6/14 having found this news out on Friday the 5th, so I'm trying to clear my system. The pre-employment drug test will be an oral/saliva test, some people call it the "cue stick test".

I purchased and used an at home drug test for marijuana yesterday and it showed positive in urine.

The internet is sketchy at best on how long the detection time is for THC on the oral/saliva testing, or the ng/ml amounts that companies require or what are the federally regulated standards for this amount. It used to be 50ng/ml but I have been seeing as little as 10ng/ml.

Because my test yesterday was positive, I rescheduled my orientation interview for next Tuesday to give myself more time at detox. I cannot find anywhere in my town that they sell saliva at home testing packages, and saliva testing is so totally different that urine.

So I stopped using any cannabis for approx. 3 full days before my at home test. Does anyone have any actual experience with these saliva tests and how long the detection period is? I can only find that they will detect "recent" use. There is no guideline on what "recent" means.
If I wait until Tuesday for the orientation, that will be 10 days of detox that I can concentrate on.
Any other suggestions on what I can do to detox are greatly appreciated from those of you who aren't guessing or going by "what I've read or what I've heard". I really prefer someone who has experience with this.

This is literally a save my home situation and I can't afford to fail the first test. By the way, this test I believe is called the "Drug swipe fs5?"

Thanks!

Usually it just picks up smoking in the last 3 days. Just brush your teeth and gums real well and rinse good with a good mouthwash. DO it a couple of times and do it just before you walk into the lab.

Thank you Weed420. I read your answer on the other thread with some info added from you.
My research and talking to people is leading me to think I should be okay by Tuesday. I'm going to buy another at home test on Monday, just for my own piece of mind.
This changes my life by leaps and bounds, as companies here do random drug testing regularly. I am using the RSO oil to cure cancer, and I will not be able to continue using it now.

Damn shame when you have to choose between saving your life or saving your home/job when using alternative MEDICINE.

Thank you Weed420. I read your answer on the other thread with some info added from you.
My research and talking to people is leading me to think I should be okay by Tuesday. I'm going to buy another at home test on Monday, just for my own piece of mind.
This changes my life by leaps and bounds, as companies here do random drug testing regularly. I am using the RSO oil to cure cancer, and I will not be able to continue using it now.

Damn shame when you have to choose between saving your life or saving your home/job when using alternative MEDICINE.

You'll be able to continue using just come up with a good plan to beat them at their own game. Saliva is easier than urine to beat. Just keep a toothbrush with you and some good mouthwash. Tell them you have to pee and go to the bathroom to wash your mouth out.Fokem.

Back
Top Bottom