Same high time for a change

Jarave

I am a big fan of the miracle drug, which lead me to do alot of research. Back in the late 1800's weed was legal. Infact in Virgina if farmers didnt grow the magical herb they were breaking the law. It wasn't until the 1930's things turned south for Miss Mary Jane. The fact that weed was illegalize was solely based on racism. Wheather people didnt like Mexicans, because they were crazy so it must be the pot, or it aloud African Americans to take a double look at white women and to look the white man straight in the eyes. And that my fellow smokers is a prime example of racially motivated. After that lies and more lies were popping up. Ever see the movie "Reefer Maddness" a 1936 film showing the consequences of smoking pot. Everone in that movie seems to me it wasnt pot they were smokin more like Crack!! check it out

:ciao: We hear you Jarave! 420 is all about Creating Cannabis Awareness. You may like to read some more,...
Cannabis Facts & Information - 420 Magazine
420 Documentaries - 420 Magazine
We like to hear more from you friend, 420 is happy you Joined helping us pass on the truth about this fantastic plant. That Many, Many depend on for everyday well being. :yummy:
We will be looking for you in the forums.
Please Enjoy this Wonderful Community where we all think like you, Love Cannabis and continue to fight to spread the truth. :welcome: :peace:
:nomo:

Hi Jarave, :welcome: to the forums of 420Magazine. Sadly our government uses fear and ignorance to control its people. But 420Mag is about awareness, it is a light in the darkness, and a port in the storm. If you need help, contact any mod. Well glad you found us and joined the cause. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom