Sam's 1st Grow - Nirvana JH, NL & AK48 In Coco

Yes. I have had very good results with their breeding program.
I think you are the first one I have seen that has harvested their version of the strain. Curious to what your opinion of it is as a smoke once you get it dried and a decent cure on it.

I think you are the first one I have seen that has harvested their version of the strain. Curious to what your opinion of it is as a smoke once you get it dried and a decent cure on it.

They had just released it when I was getting ready to order so in the cart she went. I haven't seen anyone else grow it out either.

I am interested to see how it cures. The taster that I put under the scope in the pictures was interesting. VERY distinct mint/pepper type taste and probably the strongest weed (stone wise) I have had to date. It was body relaxing but very mind active kind of effect. Something you would like to over endulge in.... not that I ever actually do that ;) A little time in the jars should be some good stuff.

I am waiting on the Train Wreck and this stinky cheese to finish up and then taking a break for a bit. I don't know how you people grow like you do. I like growing it but can't stand harvesting the stuff. I have to take two Clairitin before I can think about it.

They had just released it when I was getting ready to order so in the cart she went. I haven't seen anyone else grow it out either.

I am interested to see how it cures. The taster that I put under the scope in the pictures was interesting. VERY distinct mint/pepper type taste and probably the strongest weed (stone wise) I have had to date. It was body relaxing but very mind active kind of effect. Something you would like to over endulge in.... not that I ever actually do that ;) A little time in the jars should be some good stuff.

I am waiting on the Train Wreck and this stinky cheese to finish up and then taking a break for a bit. I don't know how you people grow like you do. I like growing it but can't stand harvesting the stuff. I have to take two Clairitin before I can think about it.

I hate harvesting. HATE IT. The Stankberry wasn't bad. I trimmed and harvested her in her pot as she still grew, and she was a very low leaf to bud ratio pheno/strain. Smells don't bother me, its the pain it causes in my back that I hate. I will probably be cutting another one down tomorrow or Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom