Samsung diodes board owners and experienced growers post your GPWs here

I’ve just purchased a web 260xw 3500k to add to my dwarf star. In hopes of more sense bud, genetics play a massive part but was wondering how everyone in the QB club is finding their harvests? More pics the better ;)

Ya I’m thinking that with genetics. Was happy with bud quality from the dwarf star my first grow. Am looking to grow some dense dank soonish and read a grower with QBs was really impressed on how dense his buds got. Still have my Ace of Spades breeding project to complete before summer and planning what I’m going to toss outdoors this season. Started a thread Outdoors 2018 if anyone planning on throwing some down outside! Join in :)

I’ve just purchased a web 260xw 3500k to add to my dwarf star. In hopes of more sense bud, genetics play a massive part but was wondering how everyone in the QB club is finding their harvests? More pics the better ;)

What's a dwarf star?

Density is mostly down to genetics, but I got some pretty dense nugs from my qb grow, not that is really matters to me I'm all about terps and frostitude but I got that too ;)

More light is rarely a bad thing and adding mid-power diodes to whatever you have will improve your results :)

Here's some of nugs from my last grow

Those are some gorgeous buds especially like the banana ice cream and sunset sherbet. The dwarf star is from Black Diamond grow lights. Nice lil starter light with I think 96 3w diodes, couple uva-b weighs like 8-12 lbs and supposedly does a 3x3 footprint at 240w. I may be completely wrong but figured I needed more light. I know there’s a lumen cap on what can be used by plant before damage or something. But for my space and needs I thought it wouldn’t hurt to bump my watts per square foot from the 240w and see if health or yield increases. If not I have another light to use or swap out for elsewhere. The added qb should up the watts per square foot to low 40s which should be good I would think.

Similar board(s) here, 240W total. The difference between these and the HLG's are that these are 16 in series with 18 strings in parallel vs 18 in series with 16 in parallel. Same Samsung diodes, but cheaper to buy than the HLG's. I vegged for 56 days and flowered for 30 days using a Mars II 400 before changing out the light. I'm hoping this helps pack on the weight for the last half of the grow. Durban Poison, so there's 5+ weeks of flower left to go. I can update once it's dried and jarred.

Similar board(s) here, 240W total. The difference between these and the HLG's are that these are 16 in series with 18 strings in parallel vs 18 in series with 16 in parallel. Same Samsung diodes, but cheaper to buy than the HLG's. I vegged for 56 days and flowered for 30 days using a Mars II 400 before changing out the light. I'm hoping this helps pack on the weight for the last half of the grow. Durban Poison, so there's 5+ weeks of flower left to go. I can update once it's dried and jarred.

Very inspiring!

hmmm.... I'm on their site now and it looks like they've sold out of all their stock?
Wish they had a phone number so I could talk to them

Back
Top Bottom