Samsung diodes board owners and experienced growers post your GPWs here

The new QB324 boards are out
They look pretty sick
QB 324 uses a mix of 80 CRI and 90 CRI for a flowering spectrum rich in deep red.
Available 90 degree optics
pretty pricey right now, but maybe this means the 288 and 304 boards will drop in price

I want to get into QBs but my budget is pretty low. I was looking at the 65Watt Qbs. Anyone can chime in, I have a small growbox 24.5in length, 17.5in width and Like 51 inch height, Do y'all think it would be worth it to go with a 65watt QBs setup? Any suggestions would be helpful and thanks.

I want to get into QBs but my budget is pretty low. I was looking at the 65Watt Qbs. Anyone can chime in, I have a small growbox 24.5in length, 17.5in width and Like 51 inch height, Do y'all think it would be worth it to go with a 65watt QBs setup? Any suggestions would be helpful and thanks.

For that space you want 200-250 diodes, so 2x qb120 or 1 qb288, or 3-4x 2' Samsung F-series gen3 strips or 10x 1' H-series gen3 strips.

My tent is similar to yours but 24 x 24 x 48 and i use the qb288.

Can’t find what you purchased. Mind posting a pic or link

They are from chilled. idk if im gonna get deleted but here it goes
ChilLED Logic 100w PCB - Batch 2 Pre-Order - LED Grow Lights - Commercial Grower Max Yields | ChilLED Tech

So, I'v been scratching my head for the last couple of months now wondering what and how I want to upgrade my grow
I'v decided that my next step up is moving to a 5X5 enclosure
Having that figured out led me to my lighting options. I know I want to incorporate my existing QB260XW
This, however will not be enough firepower to light a 5X5. although it will be a great center piece
After a chat with @Purpsmagurps, I'v decided to build my own setup using the new Chili Led Samsung Pucks
I'll get 4 of them and mount them on 2 Rapidled Rails driven by Meanwell HLG-240H-C2100B drivers
The 48" rail kit should be perfect for me to mount a Chili Led into the corner areas of the tent
Then I can mount the QB260XW right in the center of the tent
I really like the design of these new pucks.... Far red built into the fixture? NICE!

So, I'v been scratching my head for the last couple of months now wondering what and how I want to upgrade my grow
I'v decided that my next step up is moving to a 5X5 enclosure
Having that figured out led me to my lighting options. I know I want to incorporate my existing QB260XW
This, however will not be enough firepower to light a 5X5. although it will be a great center piece
After a chat with @Purpsmagurps, I'v decided to build my own setup using the new Chili Led Samsung Pucks
I'll get 4 of them and mount them on 2 Rapidled Rails driven by Meanwell HLG-240H-C2100B drivers
The 48" rail kit should be perfect for me to mount a Chili Led into the corner areas of the tent
Then I can mount the QB260XW right in the center of the tent
I really like the design of these new pucks.... Far red built into the fixture? NICE!

niiiiiiiiiiiice

I really like the design of these new pucks.... Far red built into the fixture?

No, only 660nm Photo Red, if you want 730nm Far Red you need to add some, preferably on its own driver so you can run it alone 15 minutes after lights out in flower :)
You can get the FR pucks or solderless FR diodes from rapidled if you want to add some.

You can easily build your own frame using aluminium L-channel, very cheap and fully adjustable, well at least once ;)

Happy building :passitleft:

No, only 660nm Photo Red, if you want 730nm Far Red you need to add some, preferably on its own driver so you can run it alone 15 minutes after lights out in flower :)
You can get the FR pucks or solderless FR diodes from rapidled if you want to add some.

You can easily build your own frame using aluminium L-channel, very cheap and fully adjustable, well at least once ;)

Happy building :passitleft:

oh ok, thanks for the clarification PGR

Back
Top Bottom