Samsung diodes board owners and experienced growers post your GPWs here

Mariano Gomes

So I was thinking of starting a thread for grams per watt (and if you want to be more accurate include grams per kilowatt hours for your whole grow op) on quantum boards or whichever led products that use the samsung diodes since quantum is just a brand and a lot of people are coming up their own board. I guess list down the strain, boards used plus drivers, grow space size/tent size, growing medium plus size, and training methods. Feel free to add additional stats that might be needed. This couldd be a sticky for these samsung diode boards. My intention for this thread is to push led technology forward as we seek how to maximize these diodes. Thank you!

Little update...
About 3 weeks to go, I think
Hard to say what these might yield at this point, but I'm hopeful
0121403.JPG

2018-01-27_13_43_29.jpg

0082230.JPG

0131269.JPG

0023638.JPG

A tiny bit of subject and i wouldnt blame if you didnt answer lol, but what strains are these may i ask ? and how many true watts are you both using ?

Either way amazing looking plants!

Man i didn't even know Banana Icecream exsisted anymore, and always wanted to try Grand Daddy, does he normally go purple ?

Ill be going cobs next time around. I am truly over no light penetration its a joke trying to expose all bud sites.

Curious as to how much AUS$ it would cost to replace two 300 WAT LEDS with QB's ? There prices ( like LED ) vary, i just no idea whats a good brand lol. This site linked me to some GB baord by memory which seemed to be a good price ( 500ish ) for a 400 wat

Curious as to how much AUS$ it would cost to replace two 300 WAT LEDS with QB's ? There prices ( like LED ) vary, i just no idea whats a good brand lol. This site linked me to some GB baord by memory which seemed to be a good price ( 500ish ) for a 400 wat

to to the horticulture lighting group webpage, from there you can find retailers tab at the top of the page and find a retailer near you or order online

I just ordered one qb288 kit from growers lights. The thing that stings is the US to AUD conversion plus the $80 AUD shipping on top.
All in it cost me around $350 AUD for one 135w (actual) board. Doesn't bother me though as I was after quality with a long life expectancy.

I'm guessing you would want at least two, which would work out around $550 I'm guessing.

I'll post results when I'm done but it's early days for me yet as I'm still in early veg.

Back
Top Bottom