San Francisco Clubs - Need Help

Thepurplem0nkey

I'm vacationing in San Francisco this weekend, and to my surprise, almost all the clubs advertising are now requiring count issued ID's to enter. Since I'm from LA, where no cards are issued (nor would I get one if they were...may as well have me wear a star of david in the process. Why anyone would willingly put their name and personal info on a list for the state and fed authorities as if we were some sort of sexual offenders who need special registration is beyond me), how am I supposed to get my medicine here? Does ANYONE know of any dispensaries in the San Francisco area that accept doctor recomendations per Prop 215, or does all of SF now require cards only found in a few counties and not legaly required by law? Sorry if I am sounding sarcastic, its just frustrating to not be able to get my medicine in the most liberal city in the world. I can BELIEVE San Franciscans have embraced this backwards policy of requiring people to register on a federally accessible list. Any help would be appreciated, I have all proper ID and forms with me.
-PM

Mr. PM, I can only tell you what works for me.. an OCBC card from Oakland. We've talked about it before. I can give you phone numbers of MCD's I've been to in SF lately, you can call them.

HopeNet Co-op 415-963-4399 noon-7

Sancturary 415-885-4420 noon-8

some others..

Alternative Relief Co-op 415-239-4766 noon-7 m-sat

Bernal Heights Dispensary 415-642-5895 8-8

CannaMed Care 415-885-8007 2-8

Get an OCBC card. Enjoy.

Pinch, thanks for the info. I just cant bring myself to getting a card for too many reasons to list. My FAVORITE dispensary in SF, the one in Divisidaro Street, let me in. I suppose theres a lot of leninecy in allowing out of towners in.
I got some Mendo Purps X NL and some SK X Blueberry. Both top indicas. Both wicked good. Both under 50 an 8th. I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!
-PM

ya PM... theres a few places... here in Sb that require county id cards... but liek you im not putting down all my info to the county and or state.... but luckily all the places ive been have been cool wioth the recomendation

Out of the many dispensaries I've gone to in Frisco, The Sanctuary is the only one worth it, ask for the Thunder Pussy, you'll be lucky if it's in stock, it's one of the best strains they have.

I'm vacationing in San Francisco this weekend, and to my surprise, almost all the clubs advertising are now requiring count issued ID's to enter. Since I'm from LA, where no cards are issued (nor would I get one if they were...may as well have me wear a star of david in the process. Why anyone would willingly put their name and personal info on a list for the state and fed authorities as if we were some sort of sexual offenders who need special registration is beyond me), how am I supposed to get my medicine here? Does ANYONE know of any dispensaries in the San Francisco area that accept doctor recomendations per Prop 215, or does all of SF now require cards only found in a few counties and not legaly required by law? Sorry if I am sounding sarcastic, its just frustrating to not be able to get my medicine in the most liberal city in the world. I can BELIEVE San Franciscans have embraced this backwards policy of requiring people to register on a federally accessible list. Any help would be appreciated, I have all proper ID and forms with me.
-PM
MR. PM, AS Pinch has mentioned, Because their are many Clubs in
the City & East Bay, The Club security doesn't have time to call to see if your letter
is genuine, The Standard in the East Bay, is to bring your Letter to the OCBC wear their
excellent staff will look at your Letter, Check its validity, and then Issue you a Card
that well known by all the Clubs. Medical Cannabis Clubs could not Operate if they
had to spend the time trying to evaluate every Patient with a Letter. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom