SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

I think Attitude is getting faster. I ordered seeds last weekend and they showed up yesterday.

I think they like their regular customers. I called the PO and they said that my package aint have a destination addy on it. But yet it went from NY to MA, so how would NY know to send it to MA without an addy? They said there was not one in tracking. Maybe because the person is canadian that i had it shipped to is why i am getting all this BS. LOL

I think they like their regular customers. I called the PO and they said that my package aint have a destination addy on it. But yet it went from NY to MA, so how would NY know to send it to MA without an addy? They said there was not one in tracking. Maybe because the person is canadian that i had it shipped to is why i am getting all this BS. LOL

Sounds pretty odd to me = /

SG

Ya at least you got them to reship!:tokin:

SG

True well they state they will reship on their site so we shall see. What is ironic is that they shipped the first one on the july 16th, and they just reshipped again on august16th. It arrived in MA on the 23rd so already it is a bit behind. By now it arrived in NY and was local. Hope it arrives this week in my state and when it does hope it makes it this time around. dont want to call them again to find out they dont "have a ship to address" I will deff not be happy @ all. But till then we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom