SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

The Blue Hash is a freebie(feminized) right now if you order over 40 bucks worth of merchandise. I've been wanting to get some subcool seeds, pretty good prices. You could always do the pick and mix option. That's what I want to do.

55 day flowering, pretty FAST.

Ya I am gonna buy 3 seeds then get my 4th as a freebie :)

SG

Wassup SG I just read this Journal and you have convinced me pineapple chunk is the way Lmao..Cant wait 4 a smoke report .
Your welcome! The report will ber here soon!

yall getting from the tude bank?

Yes!

Nice, the pictures look sweet, hash X blueberry. I'm sure it would come out good. What else are you going to order.

Thats it for now :)

I ordered 3x The Blue Hash with another two dollar item ( j roller) to get me to 49$ so I get my fourth seed free! The other free seed is from a newer company and is mostly Sativa will be going in my single plant tent to be LST'd and topped :) Smoke report and final tally will be here soon!

SG

Nice, can't wait for the total.

TOTAL IS IN! 229 Grams! Tons of bud however as some PC growers are finding out like I did, this bud is fluffy and a little light but packs a hell of a punch, covered in trichs it is definitely a couch locker. It has a sweet taste to it, a little earthy but more sweet than anything. Smell of this stuff is amazing, definitely pineapple or at least this batch was. The amount harvested though is incredible so much bud but it is deceiving because of the weight. Looks like a pound when it is just under half. Couple bowls of this stuff and you are good to go or at least I am. Love the stuff but really want a dense bud plant so next grow coming is DinaFem - Blue Hash!

PS - Remember 1 of the 4 plants was almost DOA from week 4 after the mutation branches basically killed the plant and pretty much any production of bud.

Any questions let me know guys!

SG

Hey SG,

That works out to about 2 ozs a plant even with the mutated plant. Thats effing Great!! :bravo:

Absolutely SG, nice indeed. For the record i love me some popcorn. :ganjamon:
I wish I could smell it. lol
Smells lovely!
Good grow San. A tad bit over 8 z's of some sticky icky. I'm going to try Super Lemon Haze, Trainwreck and Vanilla Kush. So stay tuned in the beginning of September (I hope)
Nice lookin strains! Will stay uned for that :)
Congrats SG! 8oz's of the sticky icky is a great haul. I bet that will last for a bit! That Pineapple sounds like some tasty bud. :bravo:

:ganjamon:
It is love the couch lock :)
Yeah, that should last you until you can harvest again, if not, you are smoking WAY too Much. :laughtwo:

Well it might last.....lol

SG

TOTAL IS IN! 229 Grams! Tons of bud however as some PC growers are finding out like I did, this bud is fluffy and a little light but packs a hell of a punch, covered in trichs it is definitely a couch locker. It has a sweet taste to it, a little earthy but more sweet than anything. Smell of this stuff is amazing, definitely pineapple or at least this batch was. The amount harvested though is incredible so much bud but it is deceiving because of the weight. Looks like a pound when it is just under half. Couple bowls of this stuff and you are good to go or at least I am. Love the stuff but really want a dense bud plant so next grow coming is DinaFem - Blue Hash!

PS - Remember 1 of the 4 plants was almost DOA from week 4 after the mutation branches basically killed the plant and pretty much any production of bud.

Any questions let me know guys!

SG

Awesome! So you harvested 3 plants and got 7oz?

I'm trying to get the ball rolling with a perpetual grow. I'm now doing 3 plants per month (harvest 3, bring 3 more in) with a total of 6 plants (lst) in the tent at one time. This way I can get around a 1/2 lb per month.

Back
Top Bottom